racefan in korea

pfcsparks

rubbin's racin
just wanted to say hey to everyone back home in the st.louis area, i live in southern illinois, but am stationed right now at camp stanley in south korea, i plan on keeping up with all the results as much as possible, and making it to every race i can when i come home for a bit this summer, i'm looking forward to racing for a few weeks this summer with late model driver chad burks, we'll see what happens, hope everything is going good for everyone.........c-ya soon

PFC. Olin Sparks

Be careful Olin..... It's nice to know you can at least have a small piece of home with you overthere...

Sorry, I should have put it under some other name than mine that way people won't realize how stupid it sounded...

i found out today, i will be home around the end of july beginning of august, so look for me at any racetrack in and around southern illinois, western kentuky, southeastern missouri, and so on.........one hundred something days and counting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pfcsparks, I believe a friend of mine is building an engine for chad's Late Model. Probably see you around at the races when you get back home.

i will robert don't worry, i am putting in a request for ft. hood, tx though when i finally come home in january of next year only because they will be on the back side of the rotation which means they wont deploy again till like november of 06

Back