Racer chick?

Why was Casey over at Dixons trailor yelling at him when she is the struggling late model driver who is in more cautions then they run laps? I hope dixon doesnt get screwed next week by allied becuase their little girl is mad!

Just so everyone knows Mr. Ed Dixon looked like **** tonight at belleville. It doesn't matter who yelled at who!!! He didn't start in the front so he thought everyone should just move over, too bad !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jmo i think dixon looked worst and hit more cars then casey did.She is getting better but as long as she got the guy that is setting that car up helping her she will never win.dixon aint the same nomore money or what dixon is no longer a top notch driver like he used to be.and yes casey does cause alot of cautions but dixon hit alot of cars last nite.P.S>i looked at caesys car they got a mastersbuilt on a swing arm them do not make good swing arm cars.If she wants to to get a better rep shes going have to go to other tracks like highland the vern paducah.where she aint ridculed just because of her last name.LOL last week she had a illegal pure stock by the rule book ppl brought this up to the officals but they said it was ok for her to run which was unfair to all the other racers that have legal cars.Casey u are a da## good driver no offense but your dad holds u back.

First off the pure stock she last by was not illegal,They are other cars with same things we have on that car.They were not happy with the way we did the rear stub,What are you suppose to do when the rear frame rail rust out.the dist cap was the other thing thing they didnt like,it was a msd cap.
That why all theys rumors get started is because of the hear say bull that goes on.
She is trying to get the handle of the car.Everybody thinks its so easy to drive why they just get a car and see how easy really then lets see who was to say.

Jimmy Miller

Why was Casey over at Dixons trailor yelling at him when she is the struggling late model driver who is in more cautions then they run laps? I hope dixon doesnt get screwed next week by allied becuase their little girl is mad!

Did you actually see the wreck that happened, or are you just assuming that because Casey was involved, it was her fault? Dixon was ON her door going down the entire front stretch pushing her up the track, and when they got to the turn, he used her door as a launch pad - she never budged off her line.

dixon

dixon has had trouble with casey ever since she moved up to late model,,,,last year her took her out at belle-claire,, and pevely,,, he has always been an agressive drive that why he is where he at today,,, but last nite he was having trouble getting around everybdy,, he was involved in almost every caution,,,,but it was like what tommy said he was having trouble getting around casey and went down front straighway just inside her rear quarter panel,,,got into turn one and took her out just pain as day,,,, so whoever says it was casey's fault they wasn't there,,,,or just a dixon fan,,,,Lawrence

rust

First off the pure stock she last by was not illegal,They are other cars with same things we have on that car.They were not happy with the way we did the rear stub,What are you suppose to do when the rear frame rail rust out.the dist cap was the other thing thing they didnt like,it was a msd cap.
That why all theys rumors get started is because of the hear say bull that goes on.
She is trying to get the handle of the car.Everybody thinks its so easy to drive why they just get a car and see how easy really then lets see who was to say.

Jimmy Miller
That specific thing about rust was asked at the opening drivers meeting and was told by the official abslutely no
Racing is suppose to be fun!!! When one Pure Stock driver yells at another==WAIT TIL NEXT WEEK.The two officials that were there I hope are officials next week, SUPPOSE TO BE FUN??:)That's the first thing I ask #88 after the races, shake his hand and say Good job, was it fun? I thiught last night he'd be upset, but he just smiled like usual and said YEAH!!!!

Most drivers will tell you that you hold your line and let the faster driver go around you. It is very unsafe for a slower driver to move over when a faster driver is coming. The faster driver has no way to know if you will go left or right, therfor it is safer to hold your line and let the faster driver go buy.

This is a stupid post.There are plenty of cars out there getting lapped and casey is the only one taking any heat over it.the lapped flag does not mean to move out of the way!!It means HOLD YOUR LINE!!!I dont know how many people are gonna bash other drivers cause they dont move out of they way.if your gonna bash then at least know the rules first.If dixon or anyone else is so much faster they can go around.I am not bashing dixon here but i am however bashing his fans who are making him look bad.Drivers make bad choices all the time and it is possible for Ed Dixon to make a bad decision from time to time.

COME ON HOUND THAT SOUNDS LIKE AN OFFER
Maybe Pevely can let you do it during intermission so if you need the EMT's thay will still be there.:eek::D:D

Back