Racer needs serious help

Darkstar44

Racer Jamie Pfifer has been diagnosed with terminal cancer and has 3 maybe 4 months. Jamie has been a mainstay at local tracks as a spectator and for the past few years drove a vintage car with the Gateway Vintage Racing Assn. Jamie has led a very interesting racing life, racing sports and stock cars in England and Germany as well all over the USA. Now he and especially his family need our help. We are trying to raise money to help with his care and defray some of the cost burden put on his family that comes with the tragic situation they are faced with. They are trying to sell his center steer vintage car, small enclosed trailer (perfect for you midget and mini sprint guys) and over 50 years of memorabilia especially from sports cars. If you are interested in any of these things please contact me at the number below. We are scheduling a showing at their house this Sunday from 11:00 till 2:00. I'm hoping that his racing family will step up and help one of their own. Jamie is a good man who really needs our help. If anyone can help in any way please call me, Brian Eaves at (618)792-5228. Thank you very much on behalf of Jamie and his family.

Brian Eaves

Back