Races are canceled for tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

bruuuuce

Staff member
Races for tonight have been canceled.*

You got to be kidding me!!!! That is unreal you have 5 hours left to let it dry? I guess they dont want it that bad!!!!!

No one likes it, it ****s for everyone. But to think the track doesn't want to race...... Really?

Since I posted in the SFCR section I thought it was understood what track.... SFCR is canceled for tonight.

cool taking the wife and kids and gonna head north maybe i can get my mom and dad to go also wife said that going to races tonight will be my b-day present cant think of a better one right off hand

It's sad that it's now been 5 weeks in a row with no races at SFCR. At this point, beginning to wonder if there will be more races there this year. Might be time to think about doing something with the pit area to prevent so much water from collecting there and/or ways to get the track ready. With a full day of sunshine, the track should've been able to be raced on-even if the pits had to be temporarily moved. Just some thoughts.

i agree with you could have moved the pits anywhere just for the evening............but there may be some reason SFCR cant move the pits anywhere else.....not sure but maybe next week

I bet Corey would let you guys pave the pits but remember when the lease runs out you just gave the Fair Grounds the paved pits.

Thought I would mention that LOS and Knoxville called them off today also. I think they have Message Boards if anyone needs to add any input...:) Corey is needing to race way more than you want to see racing but the ground if full of water and it DID rain again last night!

I don't think running a push buggy thew the pits to dry it out was going to work. I talk to someone at 2:30 went to the track and drove their personal car thew the pits with ease. If they don't want the track I know some people that would love to have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back