Races

How many people are getting bored watching the same drivers riding the front row every night??

It would make it more interesting if they would qualify the cars and the fast times start in the back. Give points for fast time so nobody would sandbag.

Cant time-in that many cars the track would be gone before the 1st heat. The track doesnt need any help lately geting black! I think if the track would stay wet longer it would help the "bored" racing and TIRE BILL! The other thing that would help is get rid of the lap cars!! Nothing better than the leader on a restart with a 1-2 car lead BORRING!!! Name one racing series that has lap cars? Its more EXCITING!!! with out lap cars.`

Let me qualify my statement by saying I have only been to one race this year. But I wonder if:

A. they are using more water but still not enough.
B. A isn't enough due to the lack of rain.

I know my yard is horribly dry.

I sould say "Good" Series lol. I forgot about ASCS. But NASCAR,WoO..ect. They even have double file restarts! Which would never work at SFCR. I hate when the leader has a 1-2 car lead on a restart. Plus when 11th place car gets laped they cant battle for 10th,9th,8th...ect. Then you have lap cars racing hard with the leaders. We know what fun that causes.

Okay how about keep pill draw, run heat races,then the top two out of each heat runs "trophy dash". Feature line-up would be slow cars in front fast cars in back.

Feature line-up would be slow cars in front fast cars in back.

How is that fair? If I work all week for a pay check, plus work every night after work, making my car as fast as it can be and I have the talent to be one of the fast runners, how is it right to penalize me?

I understand what your wanting, but how would that be fair?

Better show for fans and bonus points to the drivers . that is how they use to run them and in my opinion it was far better racing. How is it fair for the slower guys to have to start in the back and the fast ones week after week start in the front .To me it is boring racing but hey ask all the other fans if they would like to see it ran like that. Im not bad mouthing just throwing out an idea for better racing.:cool:

How about after the Dash while waiting on the next race have a fan pull a pill out of a bag or something and go head up front row and tails to the rear. On the sportsman and B Mods have them pull a pill after the heats. JMO

How is that fair? If I work all week for a pay check, plus work every night after work, making my car as fast as it can be and I have the talent to be one of the fast runners, how is it right to penalize me?

I understand what your wanting, but how would that be fair?
Typical of society today, lets not keep score of little Johnnies ball games because we want everyone to leave winners. Changing the rules to give the slow guys an artificial advantage is a load of horse crap.

Its all in the luck of the pill draw. We have started on the 3 rd row of the heat races for the last 3 weeks. Luck has to change........

Back