Races21

LUV_CHEVELLES

Girl with BIG dreams.
Hey Dennis...Check your messages so i can send you a new one..your message box is full. Or just call me.

eek.gif

He's Just A Jerk!!! :D

I Talked To Him Tonight And He Said He Was Checking Into Another Printing Bizz. So Thats Been Occupying Him!

PITDRIFTER said:
He's Just A Jerk!!! :D

I Talked To Him Tonight And He Said He Was Checking Into Another Printing Bizz. So Thats Been Occupying Him!
:eek: I wouldn't say he was a jerk. Just a busy man. He will call when he gets a chance...and NO I AM NOT WHINING...hehehe... :)

Hello my friends. Yes we have been very busy.

Luv chevelles
they are working on some kind of benefit I just don't know what at this time.

Mr. Pitdrifter,
Will you be making an apperance tonight at the wonderful Arnold Bowl for a cold beverage. No Price Brothers tonight. Thanks to BOB PRICE the wonderful driver of the PRO 4 #18. He makes a booking mistake and decides to cancel on us his good buddies. If only Larry or Jeff Price was in charge we wouldn't have these mistakes.

Dear Shane Walters
stay away from the number 13. Haven't you learned anything from your dear old dad. By the way why haven't you put up my favorite picture? The real cool one we got from Tri-City. When that lap car was in the photo. Right before he crashed.HAHAHA

Dirtgirl
Overtime isn't even close to what she is putting me through. Tell everyone we said hello.

Dear Mr. Wackymac 19
I don't even know where to start with you. It's a losing battle arguing with you. When you find time out of your busy schedule you can make an apperance on a thursday night. Your team needs you bad. We gave them a 23-2 beating last night.

See ya guys soon
Dennis

Back