Racestock Update!!

RaceGoddess

AJR Racing
Well keeping my fingers crossed that it doesn't rain out the CoC race at I-55 this weekend, Racestock is ready to roll. BUT we are going back to a family oriented party. So there will not be a wet t-shirt contest nor will there be a sexy boxer contest. With the temps we have been having lately, not sure I would want to take the risk anyways, lol.

SSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. The trophies are packed, the t-shirts are being printed, the STLRacing.com awards have been voted on and we are ready to party on the 18th!! So come one, come all, pack the cooler and bring the lawn chairs.

Gates open at 4, still looking for race vehicles (Can't say cars after having ATVs and motorcycles last year) for the show and things for the raffle. Southern Missouri Dwarfs will be cooking up the food again, I hear the infamous TalkerGuy will be joining us this year. Along with the Cummins Green Racing Team.

Have to say thanks to all of our sponsors...Concord Auto Parts and Supply, Vinyl Visions, MARA Midgets, St Louis Auto Racing Fan Club, Wren Entertainment, Brightside Landscape and Lawn Maintenance, Collinsville T-Shirt Shop, TTG, STLRacing.com and the Kneppers. If it wasn't for all of these people Racestock wouldn't be getting bigger each year.

Awww! I know a couple of boxer wearing goons who will be rather upset that there's no boxer contest this year.

Please let me know if you are going to bring a racecar or whatever ya race to the party, I am trying to get a head count for the contests. Best Looking AND Most Battle Scarred!!

Knew I could count on ya Loren, whatcha going for this year? Best Lookin or Most Battle Scarred? I haven't seen the car most of the season.
:D ;)

Back