Racestock

real racing fan

Exceptional Member
As the season is coming to the end, I was wondering if anyone was doing anything about getting our annual Racestock celebration together.

Sure enjoy going to it every year even though the Jello that the Bailey's bring every year make me do strange things....I think?? :eek: :eek:

There will be no official Racestock this year, maybe things will fall together better for next year. Sorry. With races running later and now banquets coming sooner, just doesn't look doable this year.
Can we have it at your house RRF??

Good Idea Goddess... We can have it at RRF house. Did you forget to mention you are a new bride and have a new baby that really utilizes your valuable time..... See girl you spoiled us !!!! ;)

Maybe somebody else may want to pick it up and do the honors. Since she so busy !!! Any takers (dirtgirl) lol :eek: :eek: :eek:

I was thinking more like you Mike!! You have organized and rolled with several things this year. Hey another feather in your cap LOL!!!! I say GO for it!!!! Besides me trying to convince Ray Marler to have a party at his place may not go over to well he knows who my friends are :eek: :eek: LOL!!!!

Swappin Paint said:
OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH, I almost forgot. Don't forget the JOHNNY!!!!!!!

From what I've read, you like them!

Mr. Jim Woodrow you will never find me in one of those things again.... But a nice tall grass pile with drainage will do me fine. ;)

I realize that since everyone has seen my house featured on MTV's Cribs and in Better Homes and Gardens that it would seem to be the logical place! But since my maid has left me, I will have to respectfully decline.

A lady?

dirtgirl said:
Mr. Jim Woodrow you will never find me in one of those things again.... But a nice tall grass pile with drainage will do me fine. ;)

After seeing this comment... how dare you call her a lady! It's dirtgirl for a reason!!!:D

WHAT!!!! No Racestock this year. And we were coming up with some new jello shots for this year. And this year I was going to be able to share them with ya Dirtgirl and of coarse RRF. And we also bought extra chocolate for little302.

Ya'll make the BEST jello shots!!! I have to say that Margaret Jenkins ( AKA
Mrs. David Jenkins ) are right up there with you!!!!!! What a shame I was looking forward to you sharing in the festivities this year also. :(

Back