• MARA Midgets

Votes: 13 19.7%
  • SM Dwarf Cars

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Sports Car Club of America

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Millsey

Who did the best job promoting this past season....

well it took almost a year,but i finally got rg to be an open wheel person. dont you feel better now,rg,now that your soul is cleansed of all them water buffalo germs? hehe.i dont expect the midgets to do very well in this poll.there are too many fendered fans around here.happy new year!!!!

Shut up narc, I'm a well rounded fan. I love my fendered friends and my open wheel friends the same amount. I just love racing!!

I think my vote would be for the I-70 Quarter Midget Association, if the criteria was purely how well they did at promoting their sanction. That $10 "arrive and drive" event for kids was the best single promotional activity all year, I think, to get people interested.

Promotion

I-70 did a great job of promoting themselves with the test drive. This post "edited" to eliminate the possibility of upsetting anyone. :eek:

JPR

What I posted was my opinion, and the question Jeff posed was who do you think did the best promoting this season. I gave my opinion, and I dont give a shyt what you think of my opinion. In the future, I suggest you stick to simply posting what you think, rather than belittling the opinions of others. Have a nice day.

Oh, and no offense Jeff, you already know that I think you do an excellent job with the RAMS, that was never an issue.:)

hey rg, i agree with you. (sorry midget racer) i'm kinda like you, i just enjoy racing. if it's fendered or not. although i will watch open wheels over stock cars if i have a choice. i think that's better to be more well rounded like that.

Back