Racing at Belle Rive

racer rik

:D They will be back to the regular format at Belle Rive this weekend, so come on down to the biggest LITTLE bullring in southern Illinois
$3 entry Fee
$8 pit pass for racers
Families are encouraged to come and have a good time. The attendance has been getting better, and they are expecting to see some new faces on the track, as some new people are getting into racing
Be a part of the fun at Belle Rive Speedway:D

Belle Rive Details

Can anyone give me more info on Belle Rive? Whenthey race? Start times? What they race? I watch a lot of dirt racing but never been to a kart race and would like to attend one. Can someone fill me in on the details? Thanks in advance.

Belle Rive Speedway

The track is in BelleRive, Illinois of course. The website is www.bellerivespeedway.com. It's located about 10 miles East of Mt. Vernon, just off of the BelleRive exit on I-64. Off the exit go South approx. 1 mile, take the first turn left, go under the overpass, then take next left, tracks right there, can't miss it.
It is a 1/10th mile slightly banked dirt oval track. They run many classe, Rookie 8-12, Junior 12-15, lights, mediums, heavys,open,limited modified, and 2 stroke.
Hotlaps are about 7:00 with racing at 8:00. And thats every Friday thru the beginning of Oct.
Good food and great racing, hope tro see you there.
MIke

Back