Racing Fuel?

hhs04playa

One Man Pit Crew
Just out of curiosity, What is the difference between Turbo Blue and what used to be run CAM2?

I might not be remembering this right( and god knows I'll get corrected:p ) But it seems to me Cam 2 was just a little higher octane.

race fuel

Cam 2 is the exact same thing as Sunoco Standard. The reason for the other name is Sunoco is a branded name and Cam 2 is not, example if you owned a Shell station and wanted to sell race gas Shell would not let you sell Sunoco so you would just sell Cam 2, same product but a loophole in the system. As for as the octane both have the same 110 motor octane.
Ron

Thanks for the replies the question just popped in to my head one day while i was bored in Web Design Class

Hope everybody has a great 2004 season where ever you race and whatever class you run

hhso4playa

are u still running at highland next year?i won't b running scales next year seeing as i'm on a pit crew this year but i may be in the tow truck with my dad sometimes.don't wanna see u hooked to the back of it.good luck next year.

Chad

hey #1dirtracingfan

As for right now, that plan has kinda hit the wall b/c my dad told me he'd much rather i dont drive(he didnt know until he heard an embellished story about it) So if we do get a car and get out there, my buddy joe might be drivin at first, but i'll be out there soon. Thanks for asking

Ben

if your out there with a car wheteher ur driving or not wut number or u gonna be.pics of the car.anything u got.feel free to stop by the E55 pit of chad sellers to talk if ya want or if i c the car out i may come by and c how it is going.

Back