racing games are dead?

aq2

Ich Liebe Aschenbahnrenne
i think everyone is playing heat addons and dtr 2 is about dead. i also would like to see another racing game for pc like made by ea games like there dirt to dayton made for pc

Yea..they need to make a late model game...where the car rolls over..tri cycles...you get the idea of what its really doing. I dont know why they dont..they sure have got the technology.

racin90 if its so damn easy to make a realistic game, why dont you make it?

everyone talks about what games should be like, but nobody attempts to make one.

Lol..dude. We were discussing about games..wasnt griping..just making a comment. And for your info..i have talked to the guys who made dirt track 2..and sprint cars personally...they love to hear from guys who actually race cars..or help. Just seems taking a long time to come ot with new ones..bigger and better..havent heard any info.

i to am a dirt track 1 and 2 fan, and would love for some to make a game for the dirt here you can try diffrent thing on cars and stuff. like if you move the j bar what is the car going to do. know what i mean

I don't like the fact that on Saturday Night Speedway you can't pick the left front tire up when you get on it. Maybe these Japanese guys that make the games need to go to a real race instead of going by pics.

They are working on it...emailed several people who are working on building games..just seems like its been awhile with no results. Ill try to email them again.

i agree...i wish that you could arange some things to make the front wheel come on on the left side but to no luck.........i think they should make it with the real guys like sprints for ps2 all the guys that really race.....and get some if not all the tracks....that i think would be a great game....just my 2 cents tho....hope the game comes out soon :D

go to dirtwizard.com you can download it there
you have to become a member to download the
stuff you need if you have dsl it will load fast

Back