racing next week

on the doe run site it says no racing next week. is this still correct? thanks jim h.

Yes, that is correct Jim. It is Country Days week-end and Bobby has tried to race on that Friday last couple years and there was no crowd in the stands or pits . They always have a big Country star come and put on a FREE Concert and that hurts our crowds. Hope you understand.

LD

I think it rained early saturday morning down there right Farmington still raced saturday night. I think this weekend I will travel out of state to race my mini sprint with a for sale sign on it

Mudslinger, make no mistake...DRR wants to race as bad as you and I do. The weather has trumped the efforts there week after week. DRR COULD race next week but it would be a dumb move on their part. Traditionally there is NO CROWD on Country Days week due to the stuff happening in Farmington, and DRR goes in the hole financially. Having lived this situation in the past, Bobby made the decision long before the start of the season to NOT gamble with finances for this week. In fact he told us last season of his plan...

DRR has a limited amount of equipment compared to several area tracks, like SFCR (and look how many down nights they've had...) And BTW, that Saturday morning rain...it missed the SFCR pits but they were still pretty sloppy in some areas. It also took a LOT of laps with LOTS of cars to get the track packed and there were still mud puddles in the bottom groove during the features.

Gotta love the extended midwest spring time weather...

NA... ours has been sittin inside since 04.. Hasnt rusted yet!!! We may be in a scramble to catch up in points if I dont get off my arse and get things done though..If money and parts keep rollin in we will see you soon. the Millsey Racing, Drivers Seat #99 Crew...Auntie J... Wait til u see our new driver!!!! ;)

Back