Racing T-shirts????

smaldirt28

Can someone please give me some names and numbers of places in the Belleville area or surrounding areas that make race shirts. I want a place that does a really good job at a really good price. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Also if anyone has a round about idea of what the cost is to have shirts made. So i have a general idea of what it will cost let me know please. Thanks in advance.

Tom
smaldirt128@aol.com

Tommy.
I use Collinsville T-Shirt Shop, you wanna talk to Big Mike.
343-0581. I think I pay around $8 a shirt.

Try HANNEKE's Logowear (Screen Printing & Embroidery), 1430 Macklind, St. Louis, Missouri 63110. Call Yvonne @ (314) 647-2666. They have a graphics artist in house and do their own screen printing and embroidery. Prices and selection are great. They do printing for the St. Louis Rams, Harley Davidson, etc.

Hi Tom,
This is Beth at Synergy Graphics. To answer some of your questions (sort of) the price of tee shirts depends on the quantity and quality of shirts as well as how many colors you'd like. I can offer a wide range of shirts and up to six colors on each side or we can keep it very simple. Some of my customers whose shirts you may have seen include Lonnie Casey, Wayne Downing, Kenny Helmick, Dean Hoffman and Chris England. You may already have the number but here it is again. 636-274-7214
-Beth

Back