Racing tomorrow?

AKM9

How many drivers,car owners want to race tomorrow, I for one don't it will warm up soon enough not only is cold hard on people it's hard on parts,engines n everything else, I know I'm not alone on this!

We raced last Friday at belleville and attempted sat at Highland. We made the decision to leave the car home the next few weeks till it warms up some. Sat was going to be very cold, sort of glad it rained lol. I really dont care either way we just made the choice to hold off and hope the weather gets better. Funny the older I get the less I deal with crappy weather.

The last sentence says it all.
We raced last Friday at belleville and attempted sat at Highland. We made the decision to leave the car home the next few weeks till it warms up some. Sat was going to be very cold, sort of glad it rained lol. I really dont care either way we just made the choice to hold off and hope the weather gets better. Funny the older I get the less I deal with crappy weather.

we figure its all we got and 1st weekend in April shootin for . To cold to be broke either me or the car . I dont work due to sick from freezin at track car dont go , car broke from not warmin it enough still dont go not good either way.

Back