Racing Tonight at BRSD!

Millsey

No problems with rain of any kind at Bonne Terre. It's 1:30 p.m. and if anything we could sure use the rain to help out the track!!!

This is the only track in the area that needs rain to help pack the track and make the cars hook up better. Good luck Jeremy and all the rest at BRSD..........If we get rained out can we have a special sportsman/hobby stock drags with a large purse ? LOL

sure kenny but since u guys didnt get rained out u get to hold onto your big purse for a few more weeks lol, i was really suprised to hear that u guys raced i called a buddy and he said u guys didnt get rained out we had a lot of rain but it just made for a super nice and fast track. just delayed the start about and hr and a 1/2

Kenny, Jeremy was awesome tonight and even knocked off Todd Dee in the top eliminator race in the Off Road Modified class!! Good job Jeremy...!

Well, I almost made it. I got everything back together around 4:30 and was trying to charge the battery, but still had to load it and get it down there. Just didnt think I had enough time. Oh well, maybe next weekend. I should be there.

thanks jeff it was actually a lot of fun as much as i would love to sit here and type that i won i couldnt really say that for one todds car wasnt running quite right and they first time we raced for top, the finish line cameras wasnt working and todd got me right about the finish line, i would say he got me by a few feet, but on the rerun he had a few problems, so that is how i won, but ill take a win any way i can get it, cant wait till next weekend should be a blast..

Back