Heat 5
Ray Cook
John Blankenship
Jimmy Owens

Heat 6
Billy Moyer
Scott Bloomquist
Mike Marlar

Tony Stewart pulled off in his heat and will take a provisional starting spot. Jeep Van Wormer smacked the wall but also has a guaranteed qualifying provisional, imagine that, Jeep in the wall at Eldora ~LOL~

Six more cars will transfer in from the B-main, here's some of the guys who are not in yet, it should be a fight to the finish with all these names with only six spots remaining with the C main and B main.

O'Neal, Feger, Vic Hill, Wayne Chinn, Moyer Jr, Donnie Moran, Jeremy Payne, Clint Smith, and Eric Jacobson, these guys are in the C main! Top six move to B.

B-main guys are Dale McDowell, both Neat boys, Matt Miller, Earl Pearson, Brian Shirley, Will Vaught, Shannon Babb, Chris Simpson, Dennis Erb, Bart Hartman, Terry Phillips, and Chub Frank among others. As of 9:25 Eldora time, rains have subsided, hopefully they get it in. Thanks to Todd and DirtOnDirt.com for the updates!

Race is postponed due to impending storm, announcement Sunday morning at 8 a.m. according to Todd, I guess the deal with Stewart and the Michigan race might be a little interesting.

Ya man it's going to be a dry and dusty track (Mabe if no more wet weather hits tomarrow) Will mix everything up. Glad I didnot go. Been there enough in the rain.

Ya man it's going to be a dry and dusty track (Mabe if no more wet weather hits tomarrow) Will mix everything up. Glad I didnot go. Been there enough in the rain.
its cloudy as heck hope its not dusty besides if you get the right seat NO DUST KENT its going tobe a strange ending to a very strange weekend

How did things turn out hound? Kinda thought moyer might of had a chance. any not so big names do good? Can't wait to see the results later. Hope you all that went have a safe trip home. Being a day race and drinking please take care and stop on the way home. Better to be safe than sorry.

Back