RAMS Forum

Wheel21

Modified Racer
I enjoy the RAMS forum and have a good time with all our stupid stuff. The Forum also allows us to post information that is going on with the RAMS as well. But all this other crap looks bad on all of us whether we are a part of it or not. There's no winners in a situation like this.

It's too bad that when some one has a problem that they don't just pick up the phone like in the days before the internet and talk it over. And I've been just as guilty. I'd bet the out come would be different.

And on all this invitation stuff, to the best of my knowledge no one was meant to be forgotton. But maybe some one forgot to tell me different. I just think there's a huge miscommunication here. I'm not saying either side is wrong or right but we are all RAMS members and when we get on here people see us as the RAMS as well as individuals. And right now we are not helping ourselves here as an organization or individually.

Some things should just be worked out in house and not for everyone to see.

Theses statements are directed at myself just as much as anyone else. Lets get this worked out and get ready for a great 2004 season. I'd like to see every 2003 RAMS member back next year.

Bill

well said

Your right about that Bill, its a lot easier to type something than to call thats for sure. I'm guilty as well, one thing for sure though its human nature and not just a RAMS thing.

Bill I completely agree with you. It's easy to see it's the off-season because some things we would normally see each other and talk about are allowed to fester and get blown out of porportion. I've said this numerous times on here, in our meetings and just out in public, the people that are associated with the RAMS are simply the best I've ever worked with and I'm speaking about every single member we have. It's inevitable that there will be conflicts from time to time, that's just human nature. If anyone ever has something they are displeased with or would just like to speak with me in private my phone is always open to them (day or night). Here's looking to a fantastic Christmas and New Year...!

Thanks for putting this up Bill. I've been thinking about putting something like this up, but just didn't quite have the words. I agree completely. I've noticed I need to work on just those things myself and will make a sincere effort to do so.

I've been privelaged to meet some of the nicest people within this group and quite honestly, I'm not sure how I would have made it through the ups and downs of this year without you. I cherish the friendships I've made and hope to continue adding to those friendships.

i agree 100%-i to have been naughty in the past-i will also take anything i feel may piss someone off to the pm folder.i hope people learn from others mistakes,shannon

Back