RAMS Member List

Wheel21

Modified Racer
Attached is a current list of vehicles so far. If you are going to be a RAMS member go ahead and let me know and i'll update the points system.

If you haven't heard our point series has changed. You can run DRR every week and get RAMS points. All you got to do is join. If you want more details PM me or any RAMS member and we'll be more than happy to discuss it with you.

Thanks
Bill

UPDATED AS OF 13 JAN

Bill Is Right ......

As many of you have probably already heard the RAMS are not doing a traveling series this year. (BUT, Crystal is looking into getting a couple away dates, possibly ) You can race at DRR ( Friday ) or MCS ( Saturday ), you will take your best points for that week, then collect your BEST total points for 12 weeks to be your final points payout. So, EVERYONE is encouraged to join the RAMS Mini Stock class this season. We are planning on having a wonderful, fun, exciting season of racing.

I am the Treasurer, so if you would like to join you can call me or PM me and i will get you a receipt and membership card. And you will be in the running for the points money. THANKS ... LD :)

LeaDonna Payne
800 E. Liberty
Apt25B
Farmington, MO 63640

756-5178

You Goofballs...you think i'd put Wolf on top that easy...Since no one has any points yet the list is in order of car number.

hey wheel and LD , I would like to join the RAMS. So if possiable would you let me know how much and what address to send the money to.... It looks like this year will really be fun. Also I would like to change my number this year to # 57. I looked at all the numbers on the RAMS list and the DRR list from last year and didn't see another 57, so if that number works, that will be cool. That was my very first # in motocross. THANKS, BRIAN

LD, I just noticed your address on a earler post, so I will send the money to you. Just let me know how much for a single membership. THANKS, BRIAN

Thanks, Brian...

It's great to see that you are going to join the RAMS this season. My hope is that more of the guys that race at Doe Run on a weekly basis will decide to join the RAMS this year. I mean, after all, they can run their "home" track every week for track points, plus be in the running for RAMS points. Things have been going GREAT within' the organization thus far. We have had two meetings and I feel we have got a lot accomplished. I'm looking forward to the up and coming season. We are planning to have a RAMS party sometime in March and are trying to have a car show or two before the racing season gets started. Just mail your check to LD. We already have you down for the #57. Our next meeting is Sunday, February 13th at the Ponderosa on St. Charles Rock Rd at 2pm (trying to even the drive out for everyone a little bit more this time). Bring Bev with you. We are trying to get the RAMS back to the family oriented group it once was. Everyone is welcome!

Crystal Eaton
2005 RAMS President

Wheel, LD, CRYSTAL, thanks for the reply... I am talking to some other drivers at DRR to tell them about this coming season. [ some do not have internet ] in hope they join. I really feel the RAMS are on the right track. It is so nice to see everybody coming together to make this happen. I can't wait till time to go racing. I got an idea..... HEY MINISTOCK MIKE ... How about having a little fun.... You know all the guys at DRR , so how about kickin this membership to the RAMS into overdrive..... I challenge you to a fun little contest to see who can get the most new members... what do ya say? Lets have some fun and get some racers into this. Let me know if you accept my challenge..... BRIAN

Brian .........

That is an excellent idea !!!!! A membership drive. EVERYONE is welcome. :) Mike, dont be afraid to call the guys and ask for help. I know Shannon or Kenny Harris would be helpful if you need them...... LD

I would have volunteered myself BUTTTTTTT you may not want me messin with your car .... hehehehe :eek:

I know those guys would help. They are great guys. But for me it is a $$$$$ thing. Right now I don't I have much of it and I am not good at getting sponsors :(

Oh and LeaDonna I will keep you in mind if I need some help. You know how to put a motor together right? Change tires? Weld? :p

Back