RAMS Members List

Wheel21

Modified Racer
RAMS "DRIVERS" List

Attached is a current list of vehicles so far. If you are going to be a RAMS member go ahead and let me know and i'll update the points system.

Thanks

List updated as of 1-13-05

Complete faith...

Wheel, your charts looks GREAT!!!! I have complete faith that your hard work on this points system will be a huge asset to this organization. When Marty mentioned that he wanted you to be on the Points Committee, I didn't hesitate to agree with him 100%. I knew what time and work you had already been putting into this. Keeping up with points EVERY single week can sometimes get old (trust me, I know) but we'll work together on this and I think it will work out GREAT!!!! I'm looking forward to a CLOSE points battle in the RAMS this season. I hope it comes down to the last week. :)

Other paid members...

There are a few other PAID members who aren't on this list...because they aren't drivers. At the current time, those members are Crystal Eaton, President; LeaDonna Payne, Treasurer/Secretary; Dawn Burch, and Mark (sorry I can't think of his last name at the current time...Wheel's buddy). Soon to be PAID member is John "Trashdog" Barr, VP North. Hopefully there will be a few more to add to this list in the near future. Men, get your wife to join with you and bring them to the meetings. We want this organization to be "family" oriented and have some fun (like it was in the beginning). In the list provided by Wheel in the first post, there are a few drivers list who aren't technically members yet. However, once we receive their dues, they are good to go. So, send those checks in fellas!!!!!!!!

I changed the title from RAMS Members List to RAMS Drivers List. The purpose of this thread was so I can get the Drivers in my point system data base. I wasn't trying to exclude anyone. I just don't want to wait until April to put everyone one in the data base and spend a whole day doing it. Sorry if it caused any confusion.

And Mark's last name is COFFMAN. Don't forget it now that you know Crystal...huh..what's that last name again. He's my uncle. Can't you tell by him being so much more older than me. :D :D

COFFMAN......Got it Wheel. I promise I'll do my absolute best not to forget it again. Actually, I thought you were the older one....LOL!!!!
I know you weren't trying to exclude anyone, but I was just trying to let others know that you don't actually have to be a driver to join. I just wanted to get that out there so maybe others may decide to join. I understand what your purpose was in this thread...calm down, it didn't cause any confusion. Your database looks GREAT!!! Lucky for YOU, I'm the other person on the points committee, so you get the pleasure of dealing with me every week all summer long......and I know you're just gonna love it!!!

Jon Paul Reando and family, and I will be participating in the Banquet of Champions tomorrow. We'll (or should I say "I" since I'm sure they won't be a problem) do our best to represent the RAMS in a professional manner but still allow ourselves to have some FUN!!!! The Press Conference is scheduled for 3pm and I think JPR is planning to attend. I also plan to attend and hopefully get a chance to talk a little bit about the 2005 RAMS season.

Crystal, President

This thread just goes to show how much everyone is really working hard in the organization. It is NOT a secluded group. We would love to have anyone in the group. We have even talked to Brad Mashek and others about joining. Bill, what you have created for the points is PERFECT ! NOWWWWWW dealing with Crystal ALLLLLLLLL summer long ???????? Wanna resign yet ? :D :eek: The girl just aint right !!!!!!!!!!! Just kidding, Crystal is giving all she can to making the RAMS a wonderful organization. Were we are not so much a business group, as we are a team looking for a wonderful racing season. The RAMS has always from day 1 been a wonderful group, that many have said, having the organization is a wonderful thing! We, the officers , just want that to continue...... Thanks EVERYONE...... for all you do for the RAMS.............. LD :)

hobbystocksfan

just sent you our family membership for three. hope to have a great season with the RAMS this year. hopefully we can run the whole season. we will be at the car show. see all of you then. 59m MIKE MEYER and FAMILY SIKESTON< MO>

I look older that Mark? O crap that puts me at least six months older than I really am. But then that's what kids will do to you. hehe I'm not excited, I was just giving you a hard time.

Thanks for the comments on the system...but it hasn't been put to the test yet. If I get my web site set up like I want it I think ya'll will really be happy with it.

Hobbystocksfan

received info. today. had to pay 23 cents to get it. no problem. will sent it back to you tomorow. thanks COLORADO JOE for MIKE 59m

LD, you must have needed to put .60 for postage. Did the package weigh more than 1 oz.? Or did you mail it in a bigger envelope? Oh well.........next time!!!!!!!!!

Im Sorry Mr Meyer

I apologise for that ! And NO Crystal, i dont have a scale here at my house to weigh letters ! Thanks Mr Meyers for being understanding... I Tried .... hahahaha :) LD

I guess I can just tell if it needs more than .37 for postage (without a scale) because I deal with the mail and postage here at my work every day. Calm down, LD, it wasn't a personal attack!!!! I was just asking a question. Geez, bite my head off.

Back