RAMS need a new president

MinistockMike

Any and all RAMS members I encourage you to not vote Mills back into your president position. You guys need a new direction with a open and trustworthy president.

Mike

I promise you that the next RAMS President will not ever degrade you or anyone else on this internet !! SHE has more respect for herself and others than to stoop that low ! All i have to say to Mr Mills, is .... " Look in the mirror, when you find no fault in yourself..... THEN you can mouth/degrade someone else !!!!!!! What you wrote was totaly uncalled for ! Even though you spouted off your mouth THEN deleted it, it WONT be forgotten !!!!!!! LeaDonna

Vote Eaton!
Vote Wofford!

If you guys want to continue to grow and prosper, you need a new leader. You need a leader that will act in a professional manner and one that will have the groups interest in mind and not their own.

Oh and Jeff, let's see you in a ministock next year. You want to mouth, then back it up by showing me that you can do better.

MinistockMike said:
Vote Eaton!
Vote Wofford!

If you guys want to continue to grow and prosper, you need a new leader. You need a leader that will act in a professional manner and one that will have the groups interest in mind and not their own.

Oh and Jeff, let's see you in a ministock next year. You want to mouth, then back it up by showing me that you can do better.
Hey, Mike, thanks for throwing my name out there. I really hate that things went down the way they did last night. Of course, just as quick as it was posted, it was DELETED. Ah, the power of the magic wand. The point right now is to be getting NEW members to join, not run them off. There are MANY friendly people in the RAMS, so please don't hold any ill feelings toward any of them. Professionalism is the KEY word in your post. What good does it do to post something this is going to be as hurtful as that was?? Again, Mike, I wanted to send you an apology. That was completely uncalled for!!!! IF I am elected the new President, I give you my word that I will NOT stoop to such a level. I'm NOT perfect by any means, and will NEVER claim to be, but I do have a heart. I will do my best to treat others the way I would want them to treat me in return....and have respect for them and their opinions.

No need for you apoligize for Mills. I expect that from him. Just look at the way he reacted when Bad Bob asked him a question. Do you want that kind of stuff from a president? I know I wouldn't. And I don't hold that against the RAMS organization. Some of my favorite guys to race against are RAMS members.

"Me right Mike, Right? Right? you were talking about me , Please say it was me!!!!

I enjoy racing against anyone that races me clean and respects my race-truck. If they don't I will race them the why they race me.
Marty Boyer #52

LD call me. I don't have your phone#

36mmracer said:
I enjoy racing against anyone that races me clean and respects my race-truck. If they don't I will race them the why they race me.
Marty Boyer #52

LD call me. I don't have your phone#

Yeah Marty. You are one. Even though you drive a dang Chevy. ;) :D

Remember:

Say yes to Eaton!
Say yes to Wofford!
Say no to Mills!

What's up with this Mikey stuff? First Smuf ,now you. :D

You just wait till next year. I am going to make you think you got deja vu. ;) :p :D LOL!

Remember:

Vote Eaton!
Vote Wofford!
Don't vote for Mills!

MinistockMike said:
What's up with this Mikey stuff? First Smuf ,now you. :D

You just wait till next year. I am going to make you think you got deja vu. ;) :p :D LOL!

Remember:

Vote Eaton!
Vote Wofford!
Don't vote for Mills!

Mikey what's a SMUF?????

Remember a step forward is to vote for Eaton or Wofford. A step back is to vote for Mills. You want a president that will not run off members but will encourage new ones.

Mike, why do you even care about the RAMS. You aren't even a member. You were the vice president at one time and could have made a big difference, but instead you sat back and never opened your mouth at a meeting. Then after it was all over you felt like it was easier to bash me and the entire association via the internet. Since you seem to know all the answers I wish you would have opened your mouth back then when you were the vice president instead of now as a non-member. You can say that I was the reason you left all you want, but the bottom line is YOU QUIT!

Hey Jeff....

Maybe he is planning to come back after you are no longer the president. At least when he posts how he feels, he doesn't come right back and delete it.

His quiting had a little something to do with you.....and what direction the RAMS took. He didn't have much to say because he didn't want to make waves and would have at that point due to all the things that were happening.

Millsey said:
Mike, why do you even care about the RAMS. You aren't even a member. You were the vice president at one time and could have made a big difference, but instead you sat back and never opened your mouth at a meeting. Then after it was all over you felt like it was easier to bash me and the entire association via the internet. Since you seem to know all the answers I wish you would have opened your mouth back then when you were the vice president instead of now as a non-member. You can say that I was the reason you left all you want, but the bottom line is YOU QUIT!

Why do I care? Because I have friends that are RAMS members. Yes I was the vice-president(glad you notice that now). If people know me they know that I am generally a quiet person.There were times when I did open my mouth. Like when you guys were talking about going to Fredricktown. I said that Doe Run deserved their fair shot but they did not get that because the president screwed that all up(funny how you forgot to mention the increased pay scale). Bash the entire association? Nope. Just you. And I do not have all the answers but I do have one: You are no good for the RAMS president position. Look at the way you blew up at one of your own members when they asked you a freakin question. Yeah I did quit. Why? Because I didn't like how you did things that first year and didn't want a president such as you representing me. And don't act like I didn't give a crap about the association at first beacause I was at the very first meeting until you guys went to Fredricktown. That was my wife out there selling 50/50 tickets for that record night at SFCR. And we bought RAMS T-shirts too.
And Randy is right I was thinking about possibly joining the RAMS again but if you are going to be involved in any way ,FORGET ABOUT IT.

Back