Rams Trivia

I think it might be Kevin Buckley's #38.... That truck has a very definate sound and it's loud...

Ok, RAMS trivia people, who won the first-ever RAMS HEAT RACE at the Fredericktown Raceway.... I'll give a bonus point if you can tell me who then won the feature, but the feature is easy.

I'd have to say Brian Cox, Kevin Buckley or maybe the Wolf after the late season gear change.

I'm guessing it sounds like Brian Cox as well.

Now if I did my research right for Fredericktown

First Mini Stock Heat Race Win - Jeremy Greenwalt

Feature - Carl Bellew

But if you're saying the feature should be easy I'm second guessing myself and would have to go with Jathon Cruse.

I could be wrong, it was just the earliest Ministock results I could find for the Rock last year. :D :D

The answer is.....

Yes the answer is The Wolf , sound was from a video of The wolf doing "Safty Laps" at The Rock . I think it was mid season

I will see if I can put a small video file up on on the web tonight
The Wolf just does not lift off the gas !!!!

And I do think I have the "Shannon" version

NICK

A Shannon version, is that one where you can hear the truck actually flipping!!!

By the way Nick, you are coming to our Christmas Party/Awards Banquet aren't you...? You know you are invited to attend...

Hey Millsey , Thanks for the invite , christmas party/banquet sounds good to me ! afterwards I'll take the wife through the light display down the street , one year when we went through the display they had a smoking santa on a train , some guy as santa puffing away, waving to us ..

The other audio version is the one Harris is taking about, waiting for the door to slam !! I'll post that later , Michael AKA Nick

Back