Random Post for no reason

Cowracer

Cogito Ergo Moo
Have you ever...?

Seeing how Jimmy D decided to play with the colors some, I'd figure we would have some fun for a while.

If you are seeing this, then you are smarter than the average user. You can only see this text if you HIGHLIGHT it. Don't blab about the secret, and let see how many people post here that dont "get it"

SHHHHH!

if you post here, make sure you make your text BLACK so it dont show up. This will be better than putting tape on a cats foot.

Tim

its not that hard if you try!

Tim

NOW, I post something they CAN see, and it will really get them going

Tim

I got it…. I GOT IT!!! That must mean I AM SMERT!

Cowracer, It must be a strange and magical place inside that head of yours.

ok i think i have it now but dont say anything that will show up after halloween, for instance HAPPY THANKSGIVING LOL

cngracin said:

I got it…. I GOT IT!!! That must mean I AM SMERT!

Cowracer, It must be a strange and magical place inside that head of yours.

But where would you put the giraffe?

Inside my head is just like the boat ride in Willy Wonka (original version) but pine scented.
Tim

Trick or Treat!! Thanks Tim for the fun & frivolity --- Let's see how many others catch on...& Jimmy --- Thanks for the Fun colors --- this is a Great Way to celebrate the season. Can't wait to see what's next.
Mrs. Boo

(In case you haven't figured out yet --- this is one of our favorite holidays --- #31 --- car's always sport some sequence of black, orange, white & silver)

Back