Randy Korte Racing - To The Fans!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Randy Korte Racing would like to apologize to dirt fans for their part in what occurred at Brownstown Speedway on Sunday night. Randy regrets his “heat of the moment” reaction to what he believed to be a pattern of the un-sportsman like driving by a driver with whom Randy already has a history. Randy’s actions were intended to try to convince that driver to curb his un-sportsman like driving before someone, possible even himself, gets hurt. In hindsight, Randy realizes that this may not have been the best time to express himself, but Randy has always believed it better to discus such actions face to face with the driver, then to take it onto track where it puts everyone in danger.

However, Randy would like to assure his fans that the stories of him punching and/or kicking anyone are absolute lies. At no time did Randy engage in any physical assault of anyone involved in this situation. Those that say different are simply not telling the truth. In fact, during the actual physical altercation Randy was continuing his discussion in the pit of another fellow driver.

Again to the fans, Randy is sorry he did not handle the situation better or in a different manner.

There are several other issues that we feel need to be addressed at this time.

-The first is the rumors on several racing forums that certain Rayburn cars (which are in many local shops, including RKR) being illegal due to engine setback rules. We have reason to believe this rumor is being fueled by a former RKR crew member who now works at Voigt Racing. However, the rule that is being referred to is not the current rule. All of the RKR Rayburns (and others like it) are legal according to the 2004 rules and have been checked several times by different track and sanction officials this year. And as long as RKR (and Rayburn) keeps winning races, I’m sure they will continue to get checked. If you wish to check for yourself, stop by the shop with your tape measure and a current rulebook.

-The second is the old traction control rumor. This is the rumor that gets dragged out every time any one driver dominates his competition the way RKR has done the first part of this season. Many of the dominate drivers over the years, including Moyer, Bloomer, O’Neal and now Korte have been accused of using traction control. The thing that allows the bashers keep accusing drivers of using traction control is the difficulty that officials have in detecting the devices….it is nearly impossible to do they say. So, how can a driver dispel this kind of rumor? Well while RKR really doesn’t have to prove anything to anyone we invite you to come by the shop and check out the cars for yourself. If you are still not convinced, you can buy any part that you suspect for the price of a stock replacement. So you have a chance to back up your accusations and make a nice profit off an expensive traction control device while you are at it!

**I wonder how many new users have registered this week just so they can use this opportunity to make up stories and stir up…..crap? As a registered STLRACING member since 2000, I always get a laugh out of comments made by some of these new users. I am especially suspicious of those with less than 10 posts which are all accusations and/or bad mouthing a particular track or driver. Until they have made some positive contribution to this board I think we all know why they signed up!

Here are just a few examples of what I mean:
RACINGFAN54 – 5 posts
96FAST – 7
UNDERBIRD7 – 7
DIRTRACIN22 – 3
RACERCHICK1 – 2
LADYBUG3198 – 3
CRZYFANX – 1
#1MELVINFAN - 8
KENROD10 – 1
RACEGIRL30 – 1
55RACEFAN55 – 8

Well there you have it, now let the bashing begin!

Randy Korte Racing will be heading to The Lowe’s Motor Speedway Dirt Track this weekend for the two Southern All Star races there on Friday and Saturday.

Thanks for your support.

Hope to see you at the track!

"DING DONG KORTE

How Many Times Had Ding Dong Drove Dirty And Stupid Several So That Is Like The Pot Calling The Kettle Black There Buddy Just Face It Melvin And Randy Screwed Up And All Three Parties Should Be Fined And Suspended

Hey Dixon50, do you really want to talk about the pot calling the kettle black? Look at your name!!!! I've seen Dixon race & he can be dirty with the best of them!!!!!! But I always know that if somebody is puttin on the heat, he's gonna screw up, get too high & hit the wall!!!!!!!

Once again something does not make sense here. Why would Korte feel it necessary to appologize for something he was not involved in. 00BusDriver stated that Korte was in another drivers pit area speaking with that driver when the altercation took place. To me that sounds as if he is saying that Korte was no where near involved and yet if that is the case why the appology? Hmmm?

Someone comes on here to apologize for their part and all they get is criticized. All of you will never be satisfied with the answers or things done. Many of you just want to continue to aggrevate the situation.

I've seen it all now, get on here to apologies to fans for something you should have kept out of.. OK Accepted ! So why then would you have the audacity to then come back at the fans or anyone to what they think or know. Bottom line you screwed up don't start throwing more stones!

RKR Crew????

What do we have to appologize for, I guess all of those who were standing and watching the situation unfold should say something. Korte is appologizing for his "outburst of words," he had nothing to do with any of the "fighting" that was going on. Thanks and let me know if you still need an appology from all of us, I will get have all of us write our own appology and post it for each of us. Thanks Shyster

you know bus driver, if you actually took the time to look you could tell i didnt just sign up on this board. ive been on it a lot longer than you think. as for the rkr crew i know there was one getting in the fight and got pulled back and was told to stay out of it. why should he have even been there along w/ his driver. they neither one should have been there. korte wasnt even in that race. and he cant even say nothing about the deal on the track, he isnt no clean driver hiself. although he has cleaned up from the past, but you still have to watch him. but like i said he should have not even been there. things were cooling down until he lit the fire. rodney was walking back to his trailer and things were ok, until somebody came over and started running there mouth. dont know who that would be. maybe it was that guy who shouldnt have been over there.

Jimmy D is right on!! Why do these negative subjects continue on and on and on? There are some better stories out there that are not being told, why can we move on to those stories?
The other problem is this area is too much on one driver's side than being more even. Dixon, Korte, Weber and more get wins, but they have a lot of one sided fans and that is where a lot of this takes roots and grows. Chill out a little and enjoy the races more.
Are the races not worth your admission price? Are you not getting more action for your money that profession baseball? Are you paying the higher cost of professional sports? Do you get access to the drivers after the event? Do you get the same access to baseball or football players?
Enjoy the races and let's get away from all the negativeness.

Agree

jdearing said:
Someone comes on here to apologize for their part and all they get is criticized. All of you will never be satisfied with the answers or things done. Many of you just want to continue to aggrevate the situation.

It just aint that serious...trust me....learned that long ago......yall need to move on!

(The 1 name wonders too)

I applaud RKR for posting the apology. Everyone screws up now and then in the heat of the moment, but FINALLY someone on this board has admitted to being in error. Korte is no where near my favorite LM driver but atleast had the class to have an apology posted whether its by the crew on his behalf or not.

The statement about people making "alter ego ID's" is an ongoing problem, and was an excellent point in my opinion.

Whether its traction control, dirty driving, illegal cars, or whatever excuse can be concocted, if you are kickin booty the haters come out in force because you are spankin their favorites on a weekly basis. I dont like it when my favorite gets beat either, but that doesnt make the winner a cheater lol.

Now, turn off the damn faucet so we can have some racing this weekend... sheesh you would think we lived in Brazil lately lol.

This forum is the slow death to racing as we once knew it. All we ever read is he did that, she said this, shame on you, I cant believe, on and on and on!!!There has been so many dead horses kicked on here that I'm surprised that there is not an ad for Elmers Glue. Unsatisfaction and aggrevation is what keeps this thing alive.
JMO
Ken Johnson #17

race4fun2 said:
Hey Dixon50, do you really want to talk about the pot calling the kettle black? Look at your name!!!! I've seen Dixon race & he can be dirty with the best of them!!!!!! But I always know that if somebody is puttin on the heat, he's gonna screw up, get too high & hit the wall!!!!!!!
Ive been watching Dixon for 4 years racing all over the state. He never been a dirty driver that Ive seen or heard til your big mouth got on here.Now I want to know ,"WHERE WAS HE DIRTY AT"?????. Ive seen Korte race and never saw him be a dirty racer. On the other hand,Melvin ive seen him drive dirty about 3 time this year,if he cant beat them, then turn them around. I saw it in heat races and in the feature. So put your money where your mouth is and tell me where you saw Dixon drive dirty? Crazy yes , but not dirty!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#17 said:
This forum is the slow death to racing as we once knew it. All we ever read is he did that, she said this, shame on you, I cant believe, on and on and on!!!There has been so many dead horses kicked on here that I'm surprised that there is not an ad for Elmers Glue. Unsatisfaction and aggrevation is what keeps this thing alive.
JMO
Ken Johnson #17

You said a lot there.

To 00BusDriver: I guess you have never been on the receiving end of one of Randy Korte's So called FRIENDSHIPS???? Just wait cause trust me!!! He WILL Get you! And as far as me posting for the first time, thats really none of your business is it??? I have known Voigt and Korte both for a long time and at least I can honestly say Mark Voigt has never screwed me or any of my friends but I can't say that for MR KORTE!!!! It seems to me that YOU are trying to make an apology for him?? Isn't he man enough to do it himself??? Probably not because not one time in 15 years has he ever said "i'm sorry" to me. So watch your back and keep cheering for him because someday you will find out just like everyone else has thats ever been associated with him. Want a list???? And by the way, I BELIEVE he HAS been known to run over a few people on the race track also!!!

Dear Mr "HotRod10" - You've been on this post a couple of times
bashing Mr Korte and I notice you have only two post which tells me
you've changed you post name probably because you don't have
enough go-nads to use your old post name because someone might
figure out who the hell you really are. Why don't you some day grow
a sack and walk up to Randy and tell him face to face how you really
feel? It's pretty obvious your a Voigt fan and thats fine but shut your
trap if you don't have anything good to say about anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back