randy korte??

Ultraman

anyone know where randy korte is racing tonight?

i like to know why doesnt randy run at pevely anymore he used to all the time and know he doesn't could someone tell me what the deal is just like to know

Why would you want to drive 70 miles futher one way for probley the same payout with the price of fuel?
i like to know why doesnt randy run at pevely anymore he used to all the time and know he doesn't could someone tell me what the deal is just like to know

Maybe he really does just want to race closer to home on weekly shows. Maybe it is that simple. Other drivers might well choose to drive the extra distance but that is their decision. What is wrong with him wanting to race at Highland anyways?

Since the Kehrer Bros. crates are running at Highland, maybe Korte is racing there so that he can also assist in that operation.

nothing wrong with him wanting to run highland but he always ran pevely before why the switch we want to hear from randy himself

This is what Teri told me (and that's as good as hearing it from Randy), they are taking this season one race at a time. The only thing he has planned for sure is that he'd like to run UMP Summer Nationals. Even that is not a given just yet though.

randy ran one hell of a race last night and won it thumbs down congrats to you randy great to see you back in victory lane

I'm just gussing, but Randy had back problems from recent crashes while racing & a major illness. He probally needs extra recovery time, & Highland being closer to home & fewer late models racing, since they now have 2 late model classes, is like being on lite duty @ work. JMO. I'm glad he's back.

Back