Randy Korte's crate engine found LEGAL..

jdearing

Administrator
Staff member
UMP DIRTcar removed Randy Korte's crate engine after his UMP DIRTcar Pro Late Model victory at Tri-City Speedway in Pontoon Beach, Illinois on Friday, July 17th.

After a complete teardown and inspection. all engine components were found to be 100% legal.

Hmm, I guess it is all driver for that car. I would like to see him pull a slidder in that car too.

UMP DIRTcar removed Randy Korte's crate engine after his UMP DIRTcar Pro Late Model victory at Tri-City Speedway in Pontoon Beach, Illinois on Friday, July 17th.

After a complete teardown and inspection. all engine components were found to be 100% legal.

good to hear. maybe will quiet some of the rkr bashers.

With all that skill, you think he'd be able to avoid a car or two in the backstretch.

Yeah, cause he's the only guy in town that ever makes contact with anyone. Maybe if he had traction control he could have avoided these incidents. Perhaps maybe he should be more selective when cherry picking his schedule.

It's funny how I always see you with a Dixon shirt on considering you dislike Korte so much. After all, Dixon has run over more cars in his time than Big Foot. I guess it's ok if his name isn't Korte.

jmcgrew no need to bring us into it we have nothing to do with the way korte has been driving lately whether it be him or the drivers around him sure hear alot of people saying he better watch out not to name no names and as far as ed he has run conservative all year long and torn up nothing so think before you speak please......

jmcgrew what does bashing Eddie have to do with Korte? Just cuz someone wears his shirt what does that mean? I wear a Boomer shirt does that mean I like him NO. He is a dirty driver but i sure like his shirt. Eddie has some nice shirts to. I am a Dixon fan I dont wear Eddie's.

My point is this, don't bash a guy for getting into someone (his 2nd caution of the year), then cheer for a guy who I've seen using a physical driving style for years.

I actually like Dixon and always have. My issue is the hypocrisy amongst certain people here. Oh, and please don't deny that Dixon has run a lot of cars over in his time because I've seen him do it many times.

My question is this, why is it no big deal when others do it but when it's Korte it's the evilist thing ever done on four wheels? I doubt anyone will be able to give a logical answer to that.

jmcgrew no need to bring us into it we have nothing to do with the way korte has been driving lately whether it be him or the drivers around him sure hear alot of people saying he better watch out not to name no names and as far as ed he has run conservative all year long and torn up nothing so think before you speak please......

Hey Wiz, how much has Korte torn up this year? Mind you, he's been charged with only 2 cautions to my knowledge and neither of his cars have been torn up. If he drives as rough as you all say he drives, his stuff is bound to get toren up too. Also, he would draw a lot more cautions.

Also, it's my experience that guys who won't name names don't have any names.

I'll concede this, Dixon has been pretty clean this year. At Belleclair he's gotten into guys but that's just the nature of that track. It's going to happen there no matter who you are. Looking back over Ed's history though, he's done a lot of physical racing. You can't deny that. I'm not calling him dirty. Rubbing is racing right? It is unless your name is Randy Korte apparently.

I'm not sure why Dixon gets so singled out on this post.... but since he did....that last 7 or 8 years he has been nothing but a WEAPON! on the track!(needs to retire)

Sorry Dixon fans

Glad to see Kortes motor come back clean!

Go Korte!!!

I'm not sure why Dixon gets so singled out on this post.... but since he did....that last 7 or 8 years he has been nothing but a WEAPON! on the track!(needs to retire)

Sorry Dixon fans

Glad to see Kortes motor come back clean!

Go Korte!!!

Easy now, Ed still has a lot of laps left in him. Nobody gets around Belleclair better than Ed Dixon.

when it comes to spinning walsh....saying that anyone said it was the" evilist thing ever done on four wheels" ....isn't the most logical thing i've ever heard

Easy now, Ed still has a lot of laps left in him. Nobody gets around Belleclair better than Ed Dixon.

I just think his best days are long gone... But he has put in a lot of quality years dont get me wrong... How many years has he been racing now anyway? Just a question....btw

Back