Ray Guss Transmission freshly rebuilt.

piratealx

haulin ***, guzzlin gas
I have a Ray Guss Transmission that is freshly rebuilt, Still have recipt for it. This is a sleeper transmission for the B-mod class where they do not allow Berts. The outside of it looks exactly like a munzy 4 speed. It runs just like a bert transmission. Ran 1 night on the rebuild.
314-489-6249 for info.

I can now sell with the bellhousing since i had to buy new one for the new tranny. Only reason im selling is because i dont like the internal clutch setup and prefer the saginaw clutch setup. 314-489-6249

Is the bellhousing Guss tranny specific or just a regular bellhousing? Does the tranny come with a coupler? Thanks.

Bellhousing is a regular 4 bolt. Ive used it on this transmission and a saginaw. Transmission comes with everything you need to go racing except for the shifter linkages. It has the slave cylinder for the clutch fluid line as well.

I would be interested in it.I have a Bunch of Hoosier A-40 tires,also have 4 blade fan,and i am sure i got radiator too..let me know if you'd be interested.need a trans for my other car.thanks

btt. trade for stuff for a hornet or possibly B modified stuff. not really sure what i need at this moment though. $250 for just the transmission or $300 with the bellhousing. all you will need is your shifters and linkages.

Back