Rayfield Racing Components to start manufacturing RAMS mini stocks

Millsey

With the size of the mini stock class growing, Rayfield Racing Components of O'Fallon is going to be building RAMS rollers.... Everything ready to go racing except the motor and tranny. He's going to start with some Pintos... If interested, contact him. They will run around the price of a 1971 Pinto when they were first introduced.....

$1,995

After just building a new Pinto, I can tell you first hand that $1,995 is one hell of a good deal... Just find you a good engine and tranny from some stock Pinto or Mustang and you are in business. Slap on some paint, a number and you're racing...

In 2005, the mini stocks (using RAMS rules) will be a full-time weekly class at Montgomery County, Fredericktown, Doe Run and now possibly two other SATURDAY NIGHT tracks in Missouri alone!

Shawn Said he could build one for AROUND 2,000. That doesnt mean 1,995. The price of steel could double tomorow which could effect the price. The customer would still need to provide the gutted car. If you are interested please call Shawn for more info. 636-379-9777

There are also a few guys willing to put roll cages plus in that are not too expensive. Dean Motsinger did ours this year very reasonable and it is a quality job.

be sure and take one of the best existing rams there so he can copy it like he did impressive race cars modifieds for his "gladiator" mod chassis :rolleyes:

Swappin Paint said:
be sure and take one of the best existing rams there so he can copy it like he did impressive race cars modifieds for his "gladiator" mod chassis :rolleyes:

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! true, true! :D :D :p

Swappin Paint said:

:eek: :eek: I guess more people know about that than what was thought. :eek: What a shame.... I hear Imitation is the highest form of flatery.... Besides you can often IMITATE but never DUPLICATE...
:rolleyes: But then again: I doubt it could ever be as

" IMPRESSIVE " :D ;) :D

You People Have Obviously Never Looked Under A Gladiator Chassis
There Are Very Very Obvious Differences In These Two Chassis's
There Is Another Racer That Pits Next To Me With A Impressive Car
And He Has Noticed The Obvious Diffrences In The Chassis This Post Is Not Meant To Take Anything Away From The Jumpers Or Impressive Race Cars Just Wanted To Point Out That There Is A Difference

I Guess No One Has Ever Thought That Every Mod Is A Copy Of Someone Elses, With New Ideas Added From A Person Who Thought There Could Be Improvement Made In Some Way Or Other...

Back