RC Nitro Stadium Truck

I have a Losi XXXnt Adam Drake Edition Nitro Powered truck. It has A .15 OSmax engine, servos, extra tires, starter box plus extras. I have only ran 1/2 gal. of fuel thru the engine chassis looks like new.Sorry no radio incl.. But, it has a receiver. All you will need is a radio to go racing. If you are interested please pm me and leave a # so I can contact you. I have well over $600.00 invested in this truck. I will sell for $300.00 Thanks, Rich

An average quality radio like a JR xr3 digital cost you about $130.00.. I have ran a am radio and had good luck but a digital radio would be a better choice.

drakeNT_kit_tnail.jpg

here is a pic of the drake edition , it is the best xxxnt you can get it is a team car

The truck has about $600.00 in it alone. Starter box has a glow plug lead and battery indicator on it. It cost me $119.00 I have 3 more pairs of tirs and wheels already glued and ready to run also to go along. I have receipts totaling well over $1000.00. invested.Truck also has rpm blue ball cups and MIP cvd's

anytime . i know you have a good car and what you are asking for it , its a heck of a deal for a drake edition hell the engine alone is worth near 200. when it came out.

Yeah I know. I just don't have anywhere to run anymore. so i'm gonna get a touring car maybe a ASSOC Tc3 NITRO TEAM KIT

i ran the losi xxxs last year and it was a good carpet indoor car , both are about the same price , i didnt want the ae because it was shaft drive whereas with the losi you use a belt to run frotn and rear and you can change the tensions of the belt by changing to a different color . anywho its a good car and arr its about 150.

thats for electric though , you are talking nitro so i really cant help on that i only run touring cars over the winter indoor on carpet till our track opens in the spring.

My buddies and I ran a carpet track indoors in his garage with outlaw legend cars. Nowhere near stock ride hieght adj full bearings modif front spindles you name it we did it.Now we have late model bodies on touring cars that we run in the school yard.

I have mip cvd's, rpm ball cups, Hitec servos, lunsford titanium rods, all else is factory team losi.Wich is already maxxed out with options.I still have all manuals and instructions also.

Back