Rear and Side Curtains FOR SALE

missile07

Rear and Side Curtains * NEW OFFER *

Along with our shock and spring covers we have been making rear and side curtains for all types of cars.

Covers can be made in a variety of colors and sizes to fit your needs.

For more info and pricing please PM me or email us at info@cherrymotorsports.net

*** If you have a feature win in 2010 and can provide the link to either the track website or results page, we will pay for shipping on ALL orders!***

$70 A SET ( 1 REAR AND 2 SIDE CURTAINS )

$45 FOR REAR ONLY

All Pms sent!

For more info please PM me or email me info@cherrymotorsports.net

We have a lot of orders coming in so PLEASE be specific on what you want rather it be shock or springs covers or curtains. Also let me know colors up front along with type of car.

Thanks !

Please take the time to check out our website again for updated photos of the covers for the side and the rear!

Go to www.cherrymotorsports.net and click on the PHOTOS link. From there go to Instant Suspicion Shock and Spring Covers and the new photos are at the bottom!

Thank You for the ones who placed orders!

Please check out our website for photos! Go to the PHOTOS link and then click on Instant Suspicion. We have photos of all types of covers we make!

When ordering or inquiring about pricing and turn around please be specific on the items you are interested in and what color. Custom color orders are no extra charge but require a longer turn around do to ordering from a different supplier!

Thanks!​

*** If you have a feature win in 2010 and can provide the link to either the track website or results page, we will pay for shipping on ALL orders!***

Back