Reding Motorsports Posse

Racer 13T

Thanks for all your help this year. You and your crew are a class act. I wouldn't have been able to race as much this year if it wasn't you guys helping me with fuel and parts. Most of you know my daughter had 3 brain surgeries and she is doing 110% better now. Again thanks for helping a fellow racer out in a real tough year for my whole family. Shawn Teeske and family

Thanks Shawn were really appreciate it. Any time you need anything just let us know. We all know how bad your year has been this year, we was just happy to do our part and keep you on the track. Glad to see your daughter is going good.

Nathan Reding
Reding Motorsports

Team 18 you guys are a class act. You are what racing used to be and what still should be. Its sad to say there arent more people like your team around. Its always nice to hear when someone is willing to help out thier competition.
I think there was a post similiar to this between Trista Stevenson and Pinkbird @ TCS championship night.
I THINK ITS AWSOME !

They are neat people...Nathan, Matt and Jimmy congrats on your 3 and 4 place finish in points...Cya this weekend...lol..
scott and cathy sugg

Back