Remember SEPT. 11, 2001

Groove Grabber

Blood Type: Motor Oil
In memory of those who gave all on Sept. 11, 2001, never forget!!

I was getting out of bed only to see one of the WTC's falling. I called my wife, told her to leave work, and I was going to war! Some how, my Gaurd Unit (before I went active duty) was not called... My cousins was. That is the some of it really. We made a 3 hour trip back home, and watched as it all un-folded. I was pizzed at it all. Ready to whoop some "hodgie arse!"

So what were you doing when you found out?

NEVER FORGET 9-11

*I should mention, she wasn't my wife at the time, we got married on the 13th*

I was at work when it happened. We all were sitting around the conference room table watching--in shock, tears flowing. It was horrible. I remember going into town after work and the lines at the gas pumps were so long because everyone thought that the US gas supply was going to dwindle quickly. The whole day and several afterwards were very eerie, like you did not know what was going to happen next or even where.

And my niece was celebrating her 1st birthday that day.

Like most others..I was at work that day.

When we heard about this on the radio we brought the TV downstairs..(It hadn't been turned on in a long time due to a lightening strike)..It worked fine we were able to watch (in horror) as everyone else did.

We left the tv downstairs overnite and tried to watch more news on it the next day only to have the tv not watchable again...

Mark was on Federal Jury Duty (East St. Louis) that day and when all this started they pretty much evacuated the building except for the jurors and a few other people..... I think they just forgot about them.

are the tracks doing anything special tonight? would be neat to have veterans carry the flag or something.

It would be nice to see several of the cars with American flags on them tonight,,,seems just like it happened last week,,,them damn sand n-----s anyway.

Back