Reputation points?

craterracer

Just stumbled on to the reputation points in my profile. What are these, how do they work, they mean anything? Is there any way to find out who left comments? I'd kinda like to know who said "take the crates and shove them up you arse!" and some other not too nice things.

I wouldn't sweat it if I were you. I don't concern myself about it very much. It's usually just a resident hot-head.

Just stumbled on to the reputation points in my profile. What are these, how do they work, they mean anything? Is there any way to find out who left comments? I'd kinda like to know who said "take the crates and shove them up you arse!" and some other not too nice things.

I agree with you, if they told you who left you the comments i guarantee there wouldnt be half the negativity.

If you recieve reputation on a post (which you can't anymore), the person leaving it could leave a comment too. However, the commentor's name wasn't ever posted.

I just figured my reputaion was shot to hell already so I really did not care about em :eek: :eek: :p .... ROLMFAO !!!!!

I just figured my reputaion was shot to hell already so I really did not care about em :eek: :eek: :p .... ROLMFAO !!!!!

Actually, your reputation was so good that it listed you as "dirtgirl will become famous soon enough". I was "on a distinguished road", but crateracer had "some shameful behavior in the past". :p But that's all for naught now.

I didn't really care either just curious what people wrote if they did!!

Nice way of putting it though dirtgirl...LOL

Lizz

'man of the year' told me to go "f/o." .....rhymes with truck off.. just because i agreed with someone who disagreed with him. what a guy.

ya,i had some maroon tell me to get my head outta kevins place the sun dont shine just cause i sigested he raise the back strech like devils bowl so the fans coud see better,good riddence,,,;lenny g.

Dang it. I worked so hard trying to make people like me by not submitting controversial posts and begging for people to addd to my rep. I was a "3"! already!!!!!!!!!!! Granted, thats not dirtgirl territory, but I was proud nonetheless. My ego will never be the same.

Just kidding.....Glad to see it disabled.

king

Back