RESERVED PIT PARKING at the Fredericktown Raceway for 2004

Millsey

I mentioned this in an earlier post, but I need to put all the details here....

We are going to be selling reserved parking spots in the pits for the 2004 season. Spaces will lease for $100 each and will be sold on a first-come, first-serve basis.

With the expected car count of 75+ each week due to the five classes, we want to organize the pit area better and at the same time do some improvements to the facility. The money from this will go toward track/grandstand/pit area improvements. This way everyone will benefit.

The reserved parking areas will allow you to not be pushed to get to the track extremely early just to get a decent parking spot. With the expected heavy load in the pits this season we are just wanting to be as well organized as we can.

Also this year ALL of the 50/50 drawings will go toward the DRIVER'S POINT FUND.... NO EXCEPTIONS... We also have some other ideas to increase the points fund.

TO RESERVE A SPOT: Contact Terry Flanagan at (573) 783-3901 ASAP. Once again spots will be reserved on a first-come, first-serve basis. DON'T WAIT... Spots have already been reserved..

I,m in............

great idea....Ive already talked with Terry & reserved my space.
Now I can take advantage of the Fri. afternoon happy hour specials at Hooters & still have my pit area whenever I arrive.

I'm in favor of anything that will improve conditions in the pits.
Wonder why Millsey didn't think of this. :D :D

WE ARE IN

WE RESERVED ARE SPOT TONIGHT NOW IF I HAVE TO WORK LATE WONT HAVE TO WORRY ON NOT GETTING A SPOT I BELIEVE WE WILL PIT BY THE WOLF AND BOB

welcome aboard Brian.........

Now get on Rick Ruck so he will be right there with us!:) :)

Brian, check your p.m.s Bob

What's going to be funny is all our RAMS mini stock guys will have reserved spaces while the rest of them fight over the left overs... LOL

another one

my dad sighed up joe meyer sunday after noon. suposidley terry said joe is in the 3rd spot. but yes we are showing terry that we are with the track 100%.

I don't have $100 bucks for a pit stall. But my question is why are we fighting over 75 spots. We are only using about 3/4 of the pits now. Is there plans to push the pits back more towards the roads to relieve this situation? That would give everyone plenty of space.

At this point I'm not in the position to put up the $100. Do not take it that we do not support Terry or the track. Bill, if I get to the track early I'll save a spot for you.

Nobody is saying you "HAVE TO LEASE A SPOT." I will tell you this, you are probably not going to be able to go down there and reserve a bunch of spots if you get there early like in the past though. There are no plans to "expand" the pit area, just clean and fix what is already there.

You are under absolutely no obligation to lease a spot, however if you get there later don't be complaining if you get put into a corner somewhere. Also, the money is just going to improve the facility and it will break down to about $4 a night. This will help to organize things a lot though so we shouldn't be as helter skelter in the pit area this year. Plus the money is going to add additional speakers and lighting for the pits.

Back