Results for 5/30

gofastturnleft5

If u ain't 1st u'r last !
Whoever posts results for 5/30 please give complete listing of all cars, these guys and girls drive hard and they deserve to see their name listed no matter where they finished. Thanks :cool:

Mud

I agree it's not like the results are top secret info.when you look at other tracks web-sites they post all the results.so if it is top secret don't post any results and get rid of this part of stl racing.com i'm sure it would free up a bunch of space.are maybe another track around would like to have this space for there message's

I'm sure that whoever does post the results, is doing it as a service...and not getting paid for it. All the racers put in time and money to put on a show and we should all appreciate each and everyone of them.

That being said, I'm thankful for whatever results I can get and appreciate the time someone puts in to do so.

I'm sure that whoever does post the results, is doing it as a service...and not getting paid for it. All the racers put in time and money to put on a show and we should all appreciate each and everyone of them.

That being said, I'm thankful for whatever results I can get and appreciate the time someone puts in to do so.

Well said!

Back