Results for Tri-City Speedway 10-20-12

We had a total of 23 cars show for the race at Tri-City Speedway Saturday night. We would like to thank Kevin and Tammy for inviting GVRA to participate. I personally had not been to Tri-City in 4 years. The changes and improvements made to this facility are unbelieveable! I talked to Tammy as I was getting the results after the races and she said she would like to have us back a couple of times next year.
The points battle came to a close with #2E Stue McClintock as our 2012 GVRA Champion. Congrats Stue!
Congratulations to the "B" Feature winner #55 Mike Null Sr and "A" Feature winner #M-16 Jeremy Embrich.
For complete results and the 2012 Final Points listing, go to: http://www.gatewayvintageracingassociation.com

We would also like to welcome Bob Ader to the club. Bob purchased the #47 Vega from Mark Fallert and will be racing with us next year.
We have also been posting several new photos in the Photo Gallery. Come on guys, I know you have some old photos to share. Get them on there or send them to Val and she will put them on for you.
Dave White Jr

Note from Val White: I would like to sincerely thank Kirby Laws, Jimmy Dearing and the late "Photo" Billy Haffer for providing us with the feature winning photos for the web site. With your generous contributions of photos, we are able to make some wonderful racing memories.
I also would like to thank Mark Rost for taking care of and sending me the points through out this year. Mark, I know that wasn't an easy job.

Back