20 12.732 88 Jeff Wurst Bonne Terre, MO
21 13.166 48 Carl Finder Farmington, MO
22 NT 7 Brian Keen Desloge, MO

Heat #1: 1. Jimmy Hurley 2. Jim Moughan 3. Joey Boyd 4. Jerrod Hull
Heat #2: 1. A J Bruns 2. Tim Montgomery 3. Ben Wagnor 4. Robbie Standridge
Heat #3: 1. Joey Montgomery 2. Kasey Burch 3. Ryan Kempin 4. Brad Greer
Dash: 1. Robbie Standridge 2. Joey Montgomery 3. Tim Montgomery 4. Jerrod Hull
B-Main: 1. Brett Sammonds 2. Jimmy Bridgeman 3. Jeremy Standridge 4. Cory Bruns
A-Main: 1. Joey Montgomery 2. Jerrod Hull 3. Robbie Standridge 4. Jimmy Hurley 5. Tim Montgomery 6. Brad Greer 7. Joey Boyd 8. Jim Moughan 9. Ryan Kempin 10. Jeremy Standridge

A-MODIFIED DIVISION

Heat #1: 1. Billy Smith 2. Matt Dotson 3. “Rooster” Griffin 4. Chris Hayes
Heat #2: 1. Kent Nations 2. Mitch Parmeley 3. Mike Abney 4. Tommy Worley, Sr
Heat #3: 1. Matt Eaton 2. Brent Thompson 3. Jeremy Greenwalt 4. Jeff Asher
Dash: 1. Brent Thompson 2. Billy Smith 3. Kent Nations 4. Matt Eaton
A-Main: 1. Billy Smith 2. Mike Abney 3. Brent Thompson 4. Chris Hayes 5. Matt Eaton 6. Bill Nickelson 7. John Rathgeber 8. Kent Nations 9. “Rooster” Griffin 10. Matt Dotson

B-MODIFIED DIVISION

Heat #1: 1. John Bohn 2. Kenny Harris 3. Tim Nash 4. Randy Forster
Heat #2: 1. Michael Savage 2. Eddie Gross 3. Shane Blair 4. Greg Price
Heat #3: 1. Kyle Stolzer 2. Chris Boyd 3. C J Wright 4. Matt DeNoyer
A-Main: 1. Michael Savage 2. John Bohn 3. Kyle Stolzer 4. Kenny Harris 5. Chris Boyd 6. Eddie Gross 7. Shane Blair 8. Tim Nash 9. Randy Forster 10. C J Wright

PURE STREET DIVISION

Heat #1: 1. Kasey Nations 2. Charlie Savage 3. Ronnie Sweeney 4. Robbie Williams
Heat #2: 1. Jimmy Farris 2. Jason Neel 3. Travis Goodman 4. Bill Skaggs
A-Main: 1. Kasey Nations 2. Charlie Savage 3. Jimmy Farris 4. Robbie Williams 5. Kodi Savage 6. Eric Sarakas 7. Travis Goodman 8. Ronnie Sweeney 9. Marvin Keenan, Jr 10. Mike Williams, Jr

i might be wrong on the cars that start the feature in the sprints, i think it is 20 cars for 20 laps, i might be wrong. but if i am right, there were 22 cars show up, if there were 21 cars that could start because 17ab didn't make the call for the heat or b-main, my question why have a b-main when there are only 21 cars that could race and not start all 21 or even if 17 ab could race you are only talking an extra 2 cars. that way everyone raced. to me that sounds like good P.R for the MOWA series. JMO chris

i might be wrong on the cars that start the feature in the sprints, i think it is 20 cars for 20 laps, i might be wrong. but if i am right, there were 22 cars show up, if there were 21 cars that could start because 17ab didn't make the call for the heat or b-main, my question why have a b-main when there are only 21 cars that could race and not start all 21 or even if 17 ab could race you are only talking an extra 2 cars. that way everyone raced. to me that sounds like good P.R for the MOWA series. JMO chris

I guess one way to look at it, you got to see an extra race for your $2/$5 entry fee, that's a good thing isn't it?

Running the B was a catch 22,,,, darned if you do darned if you don't.

Lets pretend for a moment can we?

Put your I hate Tommy Worley JR Glasses on. "That darn track didn't run a B just to give that darn 17ab a chance to fix he motor and come out in the feature and steal the show, grrrrrrrrr!"

Put your I love Tommy Worley JR Glasses on. The B comes out, the 17AB pulls off because of motor issues, that leaves 21 cars, the track pulls everyone off and no B is ran. "That darn track ran the B just so Tommy would have to come out and scratch and get sent home for the night, grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!"

* I just used the Worley gag as one example of what could be drummed up.
**Love/Hate Worley Glasses are not sold in stores.

Bad part, Car Owners put more time and wear on their cars.
Good part, Everyone got to see and extra race of good spring car racing.

JMO

You have to have a cut off point somewhere..if you have 23 cars then someone says "its only 3 extra"... Sprint feature is normally 25 laps, last Saturday was 30.

it was just a thought that since there were only 22 cars why not let them all run, but they get $200 to start, i guess the track saved $400, good job with the same usual cars but paid more to see them. chris

i guess it ok for you guys to be rude to people but we can't make a simple commit, get an announcer who knows or wants to their job!!!!!!!!!!

i have been quiet on here, but this is rediculas, you will see on lot more of me that is for sure,,raising a little he!!

i can't believe this turned the way it did, making a thought and the track PR man wants to throw it into a unneeded issue. bruce, i wasn't rude or anything like that when i was talking to mike.but you had to be smart about it. it doesn't really matter how any body feels about what i say, if you don't like don't read it. but it is stupid for the little smart comments over one or two cars. mods have just as much money in there cars as does the sprints but they get all the praise. This issue was taken out of control by the moderator.

Holly cow 5 posts in 7 minutes each getting I little more agitated. Breath in deep, hold now release......

I spelled school the way I wanted too,,,, guess my comic relief missed.

Must have missed something as I do not see where mike talked about nations or heady. And if he did I am sure it wasn't in a negative way or intentional. Mike isn't "out to get anyone"

i can't believe this turned the way it did, making a thought and the track PR man wants to throw it into a unneeded issue. bruce, i wasn't rude or anything like that when i was talking to mike.but you had to be smart about it. it doesn't really matter how any body feels about what i say, if you don't like don't read it. but it is stupid for the little smart comments over one or two cars. mods have just as much money in there cars as does the sprints but they get all the praise. This issue was taken out of control by the moderator.

Have you fell and hit your head?

Back