Revised Pro class for June 11th

HMR Kart Shop

missouri drifter
After running the clone at Bedrock last friday (ill stick with mods and latemodels) the weight rule will be 350 for flathead and 360 for clones. I believe this will be very close to equalizing them out. The kart was extremely competitive in feature just needed a younger driver in it with patience (would like to apologize to the 30 for not being patient in feature). Would like to get a head count on who would like to run this on June 11th. I think this would be a fun and cool race something different. For the guys that are wanting to run this give me feedback on wanting to run 1 heat or 2. if we run 1 it will be 10 laps if we run 2 it will be 8 laps. Feature will be 20 laps. I will stamp right side tires and will have to be run all night. If this works out I will add this class for the Oct 9th race as well.

payout would be 10-15 karts 200,100,60,40 15-20 300,150,60,50,40 20+ 400,200,100,60,40
$40 dollar entry

Would we have to run the same right side tires for practice also? Or could we a diff. set for practice and them run the marked ones for the heats and feature? I would be interested in running my flat head.

Back