Rhett Carter Surges Late for South Georgia Cash

jdearing

Administrator
Staff member
Blackshear, Georgia (08/23/17) – Rhett Carter made a late charge to the lead in his Continental Tire #44 Jeff’s Heating & Air/ Rocket Chassis XR1 / Wildcat Performance Engines Late Model at South Georgia Motorsports Park.
His late-race heroics would park him in Victory Lane for the ninth time in 2017.
On Saturday evening Rhett Carter invaded South Georgia Motorsports Park (Cecil, Georgia) for the Southern Thunder Late Model Series sanctioned event. With 15 Super Late Models on hand, Carter registered the fastest time overall in qualifying, locking him into the pole position for the 40-lap A-Main. After building a comfortable lead early in the feature, Carter lost the top spot to Devin Dixon near the midway point.
Overtaking Dixon in the closing laps, Rhett was able to rebound to claim his ninth win of the season. Devin Dixon, Cole Exum, Tyler Crowder, and Brandon DeWitt completed the Top 5. He was awarded a $3,000 payday for his late-race comeback victory.
“I was a little worry that I might have given this one away, but thankfully I was able to retake the lead in the closing laps,” Carter said. “We had some tough racers there tonight, so to be able to get the win shows how strong our team is performing right now. A very special thanks goes out to everyone, who helps make my program possible.”

For more results from this event, please visit www.GoRaceSGMP.com .
The team is currently evaluating when and where their next event will be. Keep your browsers pointed to www.RhettCarter.com for the latest udpates.
Rhett Carter would like to thank his marketing partners, which include Wildcat Performance Engines, Bazley Road Racing, Taylor Pools, Swamp Fox Insurance Agency, Continental Tire, Jeff’s Heating & Air, Satilla Motors, 44 Trucking, Ocean Petroleum, Blueberry Hill Event Center, FloorWorks, Rocket Chassis and MSR Mafia Marketing & PR Services.
For the latest information on Rhett Carter, please visit www.RhettCarter.com .

Thanks!
Ben Shelton, Owner
MSR Mafia Marketing & Website Services - www.MSRMafia.com
The Midsouth Racing Scene - www.MidSouthRacing.com

Back