Rick Triple Crowns Again!!!!

BAD BOB

sick & twisted old man
Way To Go Rick

Hey Wolf, Where Can I Find The Up To Date Points?
Way To Go Rick...theres No Limit To How Far You
Can Go With A Good Woman Behind You.....
Did I Say, "good Behind"?

Great job Rick!! What an exciting night. I would like to thank my pit crew for all their moral crap, opps I mean support.

Congrats Rick on your big win... But did I hear right, Wolf got DQed!!!!!!! What happened...???

Did i see that RIGHT (WOLF )..got DQed??????????????????????? GOOD GOING TO RICK ON THE BIG WINS

triple crown?

BAD BOB said:
Hey Wolf, Where Can I Find The Up To Date Points?
Way To Go Rick...theres No Limit To How Far You
Can Go With A Good Woman Behind You.....
Did I Say, "good Behind"?
Bad Bart, no trophy dash last night. No triple crown. And Wolf is not doing points this year, you need to contact Ruch's girl friend.

DQed?

K.D.S said:
Did i see that RIGHT (WOLF )..got DQed??????????????????????? GOOD GOING TO RICK ON THE BIG WINS
S-10 mercruiser and I would like to know. Word in the stands was a mystery member of the Rams was gonna tear the Wolf down . Did it happen? Please explain. Me_Confusa

Right, No Triple Crown

My Bad......i Posted At 1:00 Am & Old People Are Already Asleep
By 9:00 P.m.....i Musta Dreamed It...

From what I understand, Wolf's DQ came for jumping a restart but I'm not 100% sure. The rules must've changed from last year because last year you got penalized 2 positions not DQed from the race. And no there was no tear down, they must've lost their nerve. But by looking at lap times, if somebody thought Wolf was cheating last night, there was a couple others that they would have to look at too because I know of at least 2 others that were turning the same lap times in the heat races.

The rules state that DART heads are illegal, but the rules never stated anything about BRODIX Dash 4 heads !!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL Its amazing how you can tune on a motor and tweak on the chassis and all of a sudden you are cheating . I know for a fact that Marty and Rick are 100% legal and could sure use the extra money. Way to go and thanks for listening Marty and Rick , you guys have made Garey Cruse (Cheaters Inc.),Jeff "Horsepower finder "Zimmermann, and Myself "The Hustler" very HAPPY with your performances over the weekend.Now you guys will get some of the heat off of Wolf untill someone else does their homework and relieves the heat from you guys !!!!!!! Congrats from Harris Motorsports

Junebugs #1 Fan said:
Its amazing how you can tune on a motor and tweak on the chassis and all of a sudden you are cheating . I know for a fact that Marty and Rick are 100% legal and could sure use the extra money.

Who questioned that Marty and Rick were not legal? What WingsRock was saying was that there was talk that someone was going to tear Wolf down last night if he won. And he was saying that there were 2 or 3 others just as fast as Wolf. So why was the finger pointed at Wolf. He never said that if you're as fast as Wolf you're cheating.

We all heard the talk in the pits at the beginning of the night and where it was coming from so there's no need discussing it any more because it didn't happen.

Wolf was giving Rick a run for it and Jon Paul gave Marty all he could handle.
The four of you put on a great show. Maybe one day when I do my homework I can play too.

Hey Wheelman

After You Finish Your Homework, Can I Borrow Your School Books..
We Are Getting Farther Behind(or Is It Further) Told You I Need Those Books....by The Way, Speaking Of Being Competitive, Rusty Was Running Real Good Last Nite.. Between Him & Redbone, They Will Take Home A Good Portion Of Points Fund This Year..if They Come In Ahead Of Us, We Can Always Say They Teamed Up On Us...great Driving By Both Guys This Year...

BAD BOB said:
After You Finish Your Homework, Can I Borrow Your School Books..
We Are Getting Farther Behind(or Is It Further) Told You I Need Those Books....by The Way, Speaking Of Being Competitive, Rusty Was Running Real Good Last Nite.. Between Him & Redbone, They Will Take Home A Good Portion Of Points Fund This Year..if They Come In Ahead Of Us, We Can Always Say They Teamed Up On Us...great Driving By Both Guys This Year...

You got that right Bob. Those guys are getting that truck straightened out quick. Rusty with a good finish Saturday and ol Redbone running 6th at Doe Run Friday night in a field of 17! Maybe I should start looking at their notes.

Didn't Know About Doe Run

That Makes Two Good, No, Great Nites For The Redbone...
I Can See Most Improved Driver Award In His Future...
Talk About, "you've Come A Long Way Baby"

Congrats to Rick on the Triple on Friday @ the "ROCK" and the Double Saturday night @ MCR. It was a BLAST, Great clean racing all night. One more lap and JPR may have past me, then maybe not (HA! HA!). Thanks to everyone for keeping it clean, it makes the night more enjoyable. Looking forward to SFC this Saturday night. Thanks, Harris Racing for the post. Maybe next time I will tighten it up enough. Marty Boyer #52

hey folks

after i received info by racewidow at the line to get my check.she said i was blackflaged. i took it and went on. today talking with shannon burch me and him thought that the flag man had his hand clinched around the black flag. now that just means a warning not a black flag. i've watched alot of racing and seen this many times its just a warning. so if this is right i didn't get black flaged. i didn't bring out the yellow ether,i kept going. the dairy queen lady brought out the yellow. my tranny went out thats why i went off the track. i am going to be contacting mel on this issue to see if it was a warning or a black flag. the wolf is licking his wounds but will be back cheating like the cruse man does or should i say the other cheaters. happy hunting!!!!!!

Wolf, it wouldn't have made any difference if you had been DQed or not in the standings. You still would receive the same points. Don't bug Mel over something trival as that. He had a tough weekend and I'm sure the last thing he's going to be worried about is whether or not you had the black flag shook at you or given you when the outcome was exactly the same... Just bounce back and come back strong this week.

Back