rip and crump

Thanks fellas, It was pretty crazy. I guess if your going to spin out you better do it on the first lap.:eek: And thank you to everyone who got the tire changed, in record time. I wouldn't have had a shot if it wasn't for the help, so it is greatly appreciated.

Crump

Awesome job Jason, next time mark your tires so I don't put negative stagger on it though, LOL.

way to go man i was trying to catch yea i was running behind u a bit. But got caugt up n lap traffic I hit a car and took third good enuff for me. Again great job

Racin Jason, You keep it up in that car and you will have one soon. That car seems to get better every week. I hope you change your mind about selling it after this season or at least come back with another car. It wont be the same with racin Jason out there.

Crash, I was supprised that the car drove as well as it did with about 1.5" of D stagger. I seen what tire you had when I pulled into the pits but I wasn't going to be picky I just wanted to make it back out to the track before the 3 min timer. It was just a little tight on the gas:D

I am going for the hat trick this weekend, Hopefully the track is similar to the past 2 weeks. And my luck continues:eek:.

Crump

Jason-

Hope your "luck" continues, my eye! You got those wins through hard work, persistance and some bad azz driving!!! Keep it up, buddy.:D

Whaaaaaaattt????? Almond is in the hot pit changin' rubber and you come from the back to win anyway? Nice.

Rip: I got some bee & hornet spray for you.:D

Whaaaaaaattt????? Almond is in the hot pit changin' rubber and you come from the back to win anyway? Nice.

Rip: I got some bee & hornet spray for you.:D

Yep and I put -2" stagger on her!!! LOL..... He got his spot back in front cause of the three minute rule off the start.

at least it wasnt fuzzy changing tires for you would of had one hell of an off set he put one on my bomber backwards we still give him **** about it

Back