RIP Jesse Hockett

The Gardener

We lost a true racer and a great guy in the racing family today. Thoughts and prayers go out to his family and loved ones. Jesse lost his life today preparing his hauler and got ahold of one of the voltage lines somewhere in the trailer. Im so sad and lost for words. RIP Jesse, you will never be forgotten.

It seems like only yesterday that we were in his trailer talking to Jesse and his dad at the 2009 Queens Royale. :(
There is a very well done tribute to him on Hoseheads set to "Rocket Man".

I think it was 08 when Jesse showed up for the Queens Royale. He started 12th if I remember right. He was closing fast on Worley and Montgomery but ran out of laps. He was The Show that night! Talk about charging through the field! It has finally sunk in with me today that Jesse is gone. May his family and loved ones be blessed during this time of need. Im sure Jesse is in heaven and smiling down at us right now. RIP Rocket #77

He ran the Queens Royale on 07 and 08 I believe and loved our track. He even told us he wanted to win here at least once, what a shame it can never happen now...

Back