RJM Racing sell out

DIRTCHAMP77

Just wanted to thank everyone who sponsored, helped, supported in any why during the last 8 years. Due to Rick passing away we are selling everything. I have loved every minute of my short racing career and will always remember the great times we have had. Rick was my best friend and father like to me over those years. The opportunity he gave me to start racing and to make sure we had what ever we needed to win races and championships. BIG thanks to the Diveley race team as they have been a hugh part of this adventure and to Brian, he has helped me in driving and set up areas. It is still very hard to type this and think about Rick. To all the sponsors who stuck by us all these years, thank you very much and keep on supporting the racing community. To the other drivers that have offered advice and support, thank you very much and good luck with your racing season. There are so many people to thank each week that put on the races at your tracks so thanks to all of them. TO THE FANS!!!!!!!!! You make racing so much fun for the drivers.
Please check out the late model classifieds and look at what we have up for sale. As for me....well I don't know what to say. Lots of things my 3yo son has planned for us and lots of fishing and r/c flying should keep me busy. If the right offer came along I would have to consider the options. But i will be at the races and bounce around to different tracks and may even lend a hand in the pits from time to time. Thanks again to everyone and have a great racing season!!!!!

Brandon Hogenson #77H

sorry to hear this was looking forward to seeing you run this year after having a year under your belt in that late model you will be missed

Back