RKR Motorsports this weekend April 8th, 9th, 10th

SHYSTER

RKR Motorsports has made a last minute schedule change, and is going to visit the Kentucky Lake Motor Speedway on Friday April 8th. KLMS has a modified special the RKR was going to compete in, but the new Cyclone Chassis will not be completed in time. Randy has decided to run the latemodel portion of the show for $1500 to win. After Friday nights action, the team will make a decision on weather to stay for Saturday April 9th's $1500 to win show or venture somewhere else. Sunday April 10th is still up in the air, there is talk of taking the new car to Tri-City, but we will decide that after Saturday. Look for the RKR Motorsports team in action this weekend and stay tuned to the official website of RKR, www.randykorte.com for the latest updates.

RKR Motorpsorts would like to thank it's 2005 sponsors: TE Motorsports, Seubert Calf Ranches, TMCI Transportation Inc., Mid-Continental Fuels, Rick's Towing, PRC, "Who the Hell is Bruce," Renegade Lubricants, Penske Shocks, Weld Wheels, Hypercoil, Race Tek, Peterson Fluid Systems, Turbo Blue, Hooker Harness, PPM Racing Products, PBM, Stealth Racing Carbs, Mason Starters, Bert, Oval Craft, Hoosier Race Tire, Poske Performance Parts, Banshee Graphics, Rocket Chassis, and Schoenfeld Headers. Without all these, RKR motorsports would not be able to compete.

See you all at the races, Shyster

Highland would be a good choice always glad to see Korte there makes for an extra exciting night.......so a word to Randy think real hard come to Highland Saturday night!! Make my night as well as alot of your other fans!!

I think alot of it depends on what they accomplish at KLMS tonight. Randy and the crew are working out the bugs on yet another new Rocket this weekend, if they get some stuff figured out tonight on the big track then they may race locally. If not, they MAY return to KLMS Saturday.

Thanks for asking.

I'm sure SHYSTER will have more info later.

Back