Rob or Ryan Timmons???

I have been calling and calling about my parts that I bought from them, and no one answers and no one calls back... Does anyone know how to get a hold of Rob? Could someone give him my # so they could contact me and tell me where my Distributor, K&N Air filters and my carb spacer that I paid for 4 weeks ago are at...My # is (636) 397-2469 Thanx to anyone who could help!!!

Timmons

Hey Donnie, welcome to the I've been s c r e w e d by Timmons Motorsports or 5motorsports as they are known on this board, club. You are not the only new member this racing season; just ask Jerry Koch about not getting his racecar back from them this year. Seems that they do unauthorized or agreed upon work and then charge an exorbitant amount for it and then keep your car hostage until you pay. I guess this is how they got the money to have Bob Melvin do their mod engine this year. Also beware that they are being forced to move from the shop they currently are in, so if they have anything that belongs to you ya might have to search for it. These are the common facts that are told by the Centralia area residents! Sorry for your misfortune in this deal. Try talking to zack 1974 on this board, he is a good friend of Jerry Koch's and might be able to give you some insight on this manner. Also Zack knows all the other racers from the Centralia area that have similar circumstances to elaborate on. Read posts by Timmons x on the Mt. Vernon portion of this site to understand more of who and what you are dealing with.

Thanx for the info...

And I do get around to a lot of the tracks, so I'm sure I will run into them sooner or Later.. I am sorry to hear of their loss of their shop, But that doesn't mean I'm giving to the Rob Timmons Racing Charity:mad: I have the reciept for the Money order that I sent and Ryan's Grandmother and even his Girlfriend have been nice and tried to help with this DILLEMA...$160 dollars isn't the end of the world but, I WILL NOT FORGET IT!!!!

ask his shop landlord Kris Kourvelis. Timmons races primarily at Fayette County, and MVN Raceway. Rob can be contacted at his residence 315 North Douglas, Centralia, Il. 62801 I believe that since the parts you bought were listed on this website in the classifieds and you sent your money order through the post office you could seek remedy through legal means of complaints of internet fraud and mail fraud. I know that is a drastic measure but you did this in good faith and you are the victim of a fraudulent act. I hope this can be resolved to your satisfaction, and good luck. As a side note the last time I saw you at Mt. Vernon Raceway you sang the national anthem, keep up the good work.

wishicoulddrive

Believe me, it'll catch up with them. One thing you don't screw with is a racers cash. Donnie, I just went through a deal with the USPS, and unless you had it insured, your out of luck. If you used delivery confimation, it would have proved they recieved the M.O. It su*** that some racers have to use our money for there habit. I believe I would just take a surprise ride to the east side some night. Good Luck man..

Taken care of..??

I believe that the parts are being sent tomorrow... (I Hope) Ryan's girlfriends Mom, Bridget has been VERY Nice and is going to send the parts to me... I DO Hope that these guys maybe see what kind of reputation they are getting from doing business the way they do, and maybe learn that RACERS are mostly GREAT people.. And that getting on the bad side of too many racers and thier friends will not help thier racing program at all... Thanks for all the replies and I hope this has a good ending so we can go racing soon.... Thanx.... #406:) :cool:

timmons

Hey sorry to break the news .But my ordeal with donnie was a bad deal. I tried to send him the parts but my dad said he had no money to send it. So i finally realized he was not going to send them .So I went and raked some leaves to get some money to send the parts.I had the parts sent

Give The Kid A Break......

I have just read everyones posts about Rob & Ryan Timmons. I would like to say a few things if you all dont mind. First of all I really think you give the kid way tooo much credit as to being the sneaky one of these bad dealings. Ryan is not some 30 year old adult that can tell his father what to do. All he can do is try to do the right thing. This I can tell you all he has tried to do at least when it comes to Donnie Wren's situation. He had tried several times to get the parts sent and supplied the money for the shipping. So what was done after that was beyond his control. That is until I stuck my nose in the situation..... I talked to Rob and told him he needed to get the box sent a few times. The last time Donnie called my house I assured him that the parts WOULD BE SENT. I told Ryan I needed some yard work done and I went and got the parts from Rob and I took them and sent them UPS. Yes I do understand that Ryan made the deals as well but, truthfully the "KID" is stuck between a rock and a hard place. All I'm asking is for you all that are coming down on Ryan as you seem to be, to ease up just a bit and put yourself in this 16 year olds shoes. And I'm sure YOU ALL understand what I'm saying. Donnie, THANKS FOR THE NICE WORDS.!!!!!!

Back