Rod Hafer pics

jdearing

Administrator
Staff member
hafer-rod1.jpg

hafer-rod2.jpg

Thanks Jimmy, but the name is spelled wrong. Last name is HAFFER. I appreciate you putting our photos on. Yes it was painted by ASI in Belleville and was sitting there for a few hours after it was painted.

Rod

I Was Wondering About The Name Rod. I Seen How It Was Spelled On The Post And Then On The Car. I Went And Check Some Of Your Post To See Which Was Right..... :D

Rod, please forgive me. When I saw how it was spelled here on the website I figured I misspelled it so I changed it in the newspaper.... LOL.... Sorry about that...

Sweet looking car...I've been reading about this car for a while. You didn't disappoint. Good luck this year.

Mike

FAN OF 43 said:
Sweet looking car...I've been reading about this car for a while. You didn't disappoint. Good luck this year.
Mike

I'VE SEEN THIS CAR UP CLOSE THE OTHER DAY. THE HAFFER BOYS DID A FINE JOB ON IT. THEY DEFINITELY TOOK THE TIME TO MAKE HER NICE. GOOD JOB ROD AND RANDY. NOW IF RACERROD CAN JUST WHEEL IT HALF AS GOOD AS IT LOOKS. HE MAY GET A CHECKERED FLAG PIC THIS YEAR!:)

Back