Rodney Melvin headed to belle vegas Friday?

On Melvins website he is scheduled to be at Belleville this Friday. Is this a for sure thing? That would be awsome!

There is just about no where else to race this Friday night. Paducah isn't racing this weekend.

I expect we will see Rusty Griffaw there also. Anybody else coming that otherwise races at Paducah? Should be an awesome night for the fans. AK

On Melvins website he is scheduled to be at Belleville this Friday. Is this a for sure thing? That would be awsome!

It is tentative. However, I am doing asbolutely everything that I can to get Rodney there. Belle-Clair is one of, if not my favorite track and really hoping that I can get it worked out. Rodney's got a lot of work going on with his business and renovating a new house. We've also just got some bad news about a family member of one of Rodney's top sponsors. So, I will keep you updated.

Sorry to hear about the "family" matter. I just hope we can get alot of cars friday and hope melvin can make the trip. Its always a blast to watch him at belle vegas! Please keep me updated!

Allan Wilson

Ahhhhh! That ****s. I was looking forward to a good response like yeah Rodney said he is looking forward to racing belle vegas friday.

Hey Turn4Dude, How about the way Eddie Dixonnnnnn blew through the field and past Dandy Don to win that feature!! AWESOME:D :D Fast Eddie is still "The Man" Wahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo:eek: See you tonight

I talk to Rodney today and he said he is not going to race this weekend

Rodney is not going anywhere tonight due to weather forecasts. However, he will be at Highland tomorrow night for the $2k show. If the weather doesn't look good for it, he will be going to Clarksville.

By the way, if you haven't done so, get your Rodney Melvin 2006 t-shirts and sweathshirts online directly from his website at http://www.rodneymelvin.com/melvinmerchandise.html. Place your orders of $30 or (which includes just the purchase of a sweatshirt) before September 30th and you will receive 15% off your entire order!

Back