Rodney Melvin

Racefanforever

Racefanforever
Way to go on your 2nd place finish at Belle-Clair. In a 3 way tie for 4th in points 1point out of 3rd. Good to see a good ole local boy doing good.

I agree

I have never been a fan of Rodney, mostly because I hadn't gotten to watch him race many times. After last night, he has a new fan! He can flat out wheel a car with the best of them. Had he not gotten up in the cushion coming off of turn 4 near the end of the race, I think he had something for Erb.

Wheelin a car has never been a problem for Rodney, he's taught alot of us local boys to go faster, congrats and keep it up

Shane

congrats to rodney to his finish last night and in the points ive always liked watching rodney race when i first start going racing cant wait to see tomorrow night

Congrats to Rodney...hopefully he can keep this up the rest of the tour and give erb, weaver, and feger a run for their money!:)

Just seen him at the hucks on the north side of benton getting fuel in his hauler... next stop...farmer city

Rock on

Rodney has always been my favorite driver Good luck Mr. Melvin and hope you get a summernational win tonight!!!! Also if you think he can wheel a latemodel, you ought to see him wheel a modified!! He's awesome!

glad to see that rodney is doing well in the summer nats.......i am planning on going to see him race this sunday at haubstadt......

Back