Federated Auto Parts @ I-55 Roll Call for NDRL events at Paducah and I-55 April 12th and 13th

Confirmed thru websites...

Billy Moyer
Scott Bloomquist
Jimmy Mars
Brian Birkhofer
Shannon Babb
Brian Shirley
Dennis Erb
Jason Feger
Randy Weaver
Bobby Pierce
Wendell Wallace
Jonathan Davenport
Brad Neat

Others not confirmed but might show...

Don O'Neal
Austin Hubbard
Jimmy Owens
Steve Francis
Earl Pearson, Jr.
Jared Landers
Jason McBride
Chad Stapleton

Please post drivers who you can confirm will be in attendance.

This is going to be a Marquee Event. The first ever one Day $20,000 to Win NDRL Late Model Show. Most 20k to win shows require 2 days of tickets and pit passes to see the entire show. Big Names for a Great Race! Must See!

Updated drivers list hot off the presses plus Ben Shelton says there may be some big news coming up in the next couple days concerning the car count in a POSITIVE way...

Jason Feger
Mike Marlar
Jared Landers
Jack Sullivan
Billy Moyer
Billy Moyer Jr
Jason Mcbride
Dane Dacus
Steve Francis
Scott Bloomquist
Jimmy Mars
Brian Birkhofer
Shannon Babb
Brian Shirley
Dennis Erb Jr
Randy Weaver
Bobby Pierce
Wendell Wallace
Jonathan Davenport
Brad Neat
Vic Coffey
Rodney Sanders
Terry English
Tanner English
Randy Sellars
Tim Brown
Jeff Walston
Austin Hubbard
Vic Hill (Paducah only)
Chris Simpson (I-55 only)
Jeff Herzog (I-55 only)
Jason Riggs
Randy Korte
Chris Shelton (Paducah only)
Michael Kloos
Brandon Sheppard
Todd Hall

That means if we get 16 regulars and regionals not pre-entered, we could be seeing upwards of 51 cars. :eek:

The world of outlaw race in ohio has been moved to a one day show for saturday only. I would expect Fuller and Clanton at PIR.

I fully expect Clanton and Fuller to be at Paducah as I also expect to hear a couple more announce they will be in attendance.

any chance we will see Allgaier, Wallace and Schrader like was announced last time? I believe the mods will put on one helluva show.

Heard they will be at the WOO Race.

Wayne Co. Buckeye 100 has been moved to just saturday night, 50 lap 10,000 to win. You could possibly see them try and make the Paducah show with their car owner being the guy behind the NDRL. It would be a long haul after the race friday night but not impossible.

Back