roll call for tricity fri/sat

mvalentine

would like to see who has checked in, & anybody w/ updated
standing for ump crates, as there site has none

when i go to the ump site nothing shows up, the mods, late mod all show
but not crates, anyway my question is where is jeff herzog on this list,
the list i saw you post before i think didn't have his name-has to be on
there somewhere

Herzog isn't anywhere on the crate late model point standings because he runs a Sportsman. He is listed in the Sportsman standings.

jim:
i said i was a novice fan after being away for 40 years. didn't realize the difference between sportsman & pro-crate. i was wondering why herzog raced only 1 time at tri, although he won on a mod mania night. now you got me straigtened out as to why griffin never raced herzog, which is what i wanted to see. just chalk it up as a race fan mulligan.

Jeff Herzog may be at Tri-City on Friday, as the Sportsman division is running on Friday as well.

There will be plenty of other crate late models there this weekend to give Dustin Griffin a run for the money!!

What do you mean UMP's site doesn't have updated UMP Pro (crate) points? They are updated thru Oct 2nd which is up to date. There were no UMP points for this past weekend since Oct 2nd was the end of UMP points other than for the Championship race which is this Saturday!

http://www.dirtcarump.com/points/pr...o-late-model-national-championship-standings/

i have the same problem....when i go to the site there isnt always points listed when i go to pro latemodel points standings (like right now)...the header is always there...sometimes the standings are listed..sometimes not...been like that all season!

we are headed to tri city this weekend to run w the crates...should be a great show!

Back